nathaniel

[11.10.20] T-ara, "SNSD-Wonder Girls competition? Choosing which group to support is fun"

Guest Amal

30min of T-ara oppars ! It's gonna be EPIC I cannot wait!

I'm really hoping to see Soyeon,Boram & Hwayoung on the other MV for lovey dovey ! They can't be left apart !

second half of November??? totally okay with me <3

I love T-ARA but SNSD is my heart and soul. total SONE here and i hate that t-ara is going up snsd bcause i really love t-ara but im loyal to SNSD first and foremost...

i love how t-ara stated that they were close to snsd and wonder girls... ahem * sunbyung hope to see lots of that ^^

totally excited for t-ara's comeback though <3

I just can't wait any more >.<

they have a big fanbase too, so they'll receive a lot of support,

And even if Liked SNSD comeback, T-ara seem to be preparing something different and powerful so they'll compete with a strong concept.

Now they have the talent to compete with those 2 strong groups, so I'm proud of t-ara members!

aja aja Fighting!

I'm really interested into what the song will be >< Even though the 30 min mv sounds really good, but I want them to have a normal mv for one of the songs, idk why lol Hyomin...i sleep 6 hours a day, and you lseep like 1 or 2 x.x I will support you!! lol xD

This is a hard competition for T-ara, i know SNSD and Wonder girls are so strong but T-ara know too

If they want to challenge with these groups, they must have justifiable reason

Keep believing in T-ara!

hooray...mansee..t-ara will coming soon..can't wait for it...hahhahaha...i hope they will have a fair competition between them..so i gave my full support to t-ara members..hwaiting!