Diadem Forums

[11.12.09] Quick News - T-ara

Adiprasatya

[11.12.09] Quick News - T-ara's Hyomin transfers her leadership to Soyeon

574tumblr_lvxj7scQij1qfuh.jpg

Pictures of T-ara's leadership handover was released to the public.

T-ara has recently announced a leadership handover from Hyomin to Soyeon.

T-ara's leader leads the group for six to eight months and decide the group's style by consulting with composers and stylists about the group's album concepts and styling in depth. Soyeon is going to be the fourth leader of T-ara, succeeding Eunjung, Boram, and Hyomin, from January 2012 when they start performing and promoting "Lovey Dovey."

On December 9, T-ara's agency released pictures of Hyomin transferring duties and responsibilities of the leadership to Soyeon in the editing room of their music video for "Lovey Dovey."

A spokesperson for T-ara said, "On December 8, Soyeon participated in the editing process of their music video for "Lovey Dovey," as her first work as a leader, with Hyomin. It is a part of work that only a leader can do. The work includes music video editing, mixing, dress concept meeting, and schedule management."

He also said, "Hyomin and Soyeon consulted with director Cha Eun Taek about a direction for the music video editing for "Lovey Dovey."

Hyomin said, "It was hard to lead the group with the schedule in Japan, but it was a good experience. Soyeon is older than me, responsible, and mature, so I believe she will do a good job."

Soyeon said, "I was envious of the leadership position at first, but I'm very nervous now to participate in the idea meeting and the editing process of our music video for the first time as a leader. Because 'Cry Cry' has been loved by many people, I'll try my best to have 'Lovey Dovey' be also loved by many people."

557tumblr_lvxazbjmxg1qlvs.jpg

Source : Starnews

Translate : en.korea.com

Ooh, a past and present leader collaboration to herald the new era. Should be a good way to start 2012.

The spokesperson's quote made it sound like the leader does absolutely everything with the other girls contributing nothing although I'm sure in practice they are always discussing concepts and the finer details within and as a group.