Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara at MNET M! Countdown (12/15)

tikaluph

What can i say, in my opinion i little disappointed when T-Ara perform with 6 member. I know if eunjung have a responsibility at her drama job and WGM job. But she have a responsibility to make citrine/diadems satisfied too. When T-Ara perform just with 6 member i think they are not T-Ara but T-Ara minus.

if eunjung missed the Cry Cry promo, what will happen when Lovey Dovey promo, they will be missing eunjung and jiyeon (because Dream High 2 already start shooting at that time).

I hope they agency already think of that.

What can i say, in my opinion i little disappointed when T-Ara perform with 6 member. I know if eunjung have a responsibility at her drama job and WGM job. But she have a responsibility to make citrine/diadems satisfied too. When T-Ara perform just with 6 member i think they are not T-Ara but T-Ara minus.

if eunjung missed the Cry Cry promo, what will happen when Lovey Dovey promo, they will be missing eunjung and jiyeon (because Dream High 2 already start shooting at that time).

i'm understand..i can see your point..emm, sometime this kind of thing is really complicated..they all not just an idol group but an actress too..when they acting, they can show more side of their talent..i mean, they just can sing n dance well but act well too..maybe thats what ccm's thought..however, the only thing that i can do for sure is never stop support n loving t-ara..this is my responsibility as a citrine n diadem..t-ara is too much precious to me..i just relieve that somehow t-ara always motivate me..they all mesmerized me with their passion of work..i can't help loving them all the time..nobody could stop me loving t-ara..thats how i feel..:)

I guess we have to be understanding that individuals specialize in other areas especially acting and we should be happy that Eunjung is recognized for her acting skills as well