Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[12.01.30] Hyoyoung tweets about Hwayoung's TV accident, "Don't worry~"

Slight mistranslation. When Hwayoung asked for hot chocolate, Hyoyoung replied "of course... Let's have a strong chocolate party. Hurry here quick and I'll hug you tight. Just don't explode".

What I found kinda strange is she said "strong chocolate party". I wonder if that's there secret code for alcohol.

Anyways. Cheer up Hwayoung, we all still support you no matter what.

Yup I Seen the Tweets that Both Sisters tweeted. Aww I was touched by how the ryu sisters care for each other. I Hope Hwayoung is alright and calm down from something that i don't want to say about. The Past is past right diadems? Hwayoung Fighting! T-ara Fighting!

Yes, seen the tweeted message also....Yar good to have a caring sister....great Hwayoung fighting.... :mellow:

see its not a big deal to her why should it be for the fans

Because to some people, K-pop is serious business. What's important is that this passes through Hwayoung's head and they keep on with their momentum.

you cant make a rainbow without a lil rain...

hwayoungie im glad your ok now..

your my bias so im so proud of you ( your a big girl now )

just think it was just a nightmare ok...

we love you :)

hwayoungie & hyoyoungie fighting

I'm usually not one to use emoticons or things like that but...

;__;

These tweets evoke a certain kind of sadness in me.

I'm glad she can look past the incident and head forward in a world that's going to be cruel to her.

I want to give her a hug.....

yeah,it's not something that people will keep bickering about for long.. Such inspiration that they can move on straight away from the incident!! That why I adore them,they are a good life example!! :)

Twins are soo cute! Love their attitude towards each other, tenderhearted and loving.

I hope this incident will pass real soon as this is really affecting team morale in my opinion.