Diadem Forums

[12.07.03] Video - T-ara's "Day by Day" MV

aleya

The MV is fantastic. I love the look of it and how it's set in like a post apocalyptic world. The relationship between Hyomin and Dani was cute and Jiyeon looked amazing. The music complimented the MV very well too. Seriously excited for the rest. It would be so awesome if this could be made into a drama or full movie lol.

The song is awesome, I've been replaying it a lot!

Both Day by Day and Don't Leave are awesome songs.It's been a while since Eunjung sing a lot of lines in a song.When Hwayoung was added,she basically take over Eunjung's title as main rapper and since then,she got lesser lines in each songs.Eunjung is not my most favourite member but it's good to see that Eunjung's voice is utilize in Day By Day.

While Don't Leave,a ballad song utilize Soyeon's vocal and it's simply eargasm to hear her sing the chorus.Now this is what I want from her.She definitely suits ballad songs more but she's still a great singer.

I seriously can't wait for them to sing this song live on stages.Does anyone know if they gonna perform only Day By Day or both songs?

Personally,I like Day By Day MV much better than Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey MV but it's undeniable that all four songs are so catchy and DAE to the BAK.. :)

I've watched the MV a few times now, and here's what I've noticed/learned about a post-apocalyptic world:

With so many dust/dirt everywhere and smoke/smog from buildings/factories, it's nice to know that there's cleaning agents available. Too bad it only works for clothes and motorcycles.

dbdclean.jpg

Photo cards of girl groups are still available.

photocard.jpg

You can still have your nails done, and look fabulous on this dead planet.

nailart1.jpgnailart2.jpg

There's an abundant supply of eyeliners.

eyeliner.jpg

And my favorite...weapons act differently in a post-apocalyptic world.

There's nothing special about a katana.

One handed katana VS one handed nunchuck = (・- ・)

dbdsword1.gif

Bladeless sword apparently gives you the strength of Hercules.

One handed bladeless sword VS two handed katana = щ(゜ロ゜щ)

dbdsword2.gif

Although I've made fun of certain scenes, I love this music video. This is by far my favorite MV from a kpop group. I loved the songs, and the story of the MV. Can't wait to see Soyeon act in part 2.

Although I've made fun of certain scenes, I love this music video. This is by far my favorite MV from a kpop group. I loved the songs, and the story of the MV. Can't wait to see Soyeon act in part 2.

Being a fan does not mean that you can't make fun or criticize whatever your idols do because after all your idols are not perfect. Without criticism you can't improve. To be honest, some parts of the music video did make me cringe a little bit (lol at the one handed bladeless sword VS two handed katana). But despite its minor flaws, I don't deny the fact that the music video is still amazing to watch and the songs are awesome. Don't Leave is I think the best T-ara song up to date which utilizes all the members' voices and all of them actually had lines to sing.

All in all, I am happy with the music video, there are still room for improvements but what I can say is, I give credits to T-ara for their outstanding effort and I can't wait for Part 2.

I am a proud Queen's. T-ara <3