Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Messages Of Support For T-ara N4's US Debut

Cheerleader2012

Hey there once again, Queens. In case some of you didn't know until now, just yesterday, T-ara N4 officially announced that they're entering the American music market in a press conference in Los Angeles, CA. They're now signed to Empire Records and they are set to kick off their American activities this Saturday by holding a opening performance at Chris Brown's concert in Las Vegas, NV. And if that wasn't enough, T-ara N4 will release a remake of their debut hit, "Jeon Won Diary" and the five versions of the remake will feature raps by artists including Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, T-Pain and of course, Chris Brown.

So today, i'm asking all of you Queens out there, especially all of you in the United States, to send out messages to all of the T-ara N4 members, congratulating on their American advancement and wishing them the best of luck. Let's all gather love and support as T-ara N4 is about to take on the American music market. Let's show T-ara N4 our endless support for the girls and give them a extremely warm welcome back to the United States. We're gonna let the quartet know that we warmly love and also support their big US debut

"T-ara N4′s American “concerts” are pool party orgies at the Palms … this will end well"

Hate to say it but this was what I was dreading. Chis Brown & his buddies do this "concerts" annually at MDW (Memorial Day Weekend) in Las Vegas. They're parties where young adults (if you can call them that) go to get high, drunk, & hook up with others AND CCM & KKS sent T-ara there?!!! This could literately be that proverbial final nail that does the girls in; if the Korean Media catches wind of this. Hopefully the girls behave themselves and cancel the rest of those appearances at these "concerts." My heart is aching like heck. Here is hoping I am completely wrong and everything turns out okay.

Posted this in the news, going to post here too to get more feedback.

So incredible awkward and embarrassing, anyone with a spark of intelligence knew that this was a bad idea from the moment the words "USA" came into place and let alone "Chris" and "Brown" , and here we are now, with our girls having probably the worst time of their entire career. At least CCM protected them when they had their "sexy love" come back from all that public backslash on the performances, but now they are the ones doing a horrible job and putting them with stuff like this. This was a failure, a complete and total failure. ¿Anyone knows the reactions of netizens and koreans about this?

I hope everything would be okay. Cant let the girls endure more pain. I dont understand what went on there. I heard CB got them backdancers and he didnt. But i hope the next project - collaboration singles will go well. T-ara fighting!