Diadem Forums

[SCAN] T-ara @ Member File 2013 Spring (22/06)

Loveisallthesame

WOW?! Thank you for sharing! I appreciate all you dedicated Queens who collect the published hard copies of magazines, articles, and new papers and post them for the rest of us to view. I would, but I just don't have the time and money to source them out all over the world.

I try and buy as many "Official" DVD/PhotoBooks as I can find in every Country/Fan Club possible. So, if you Queens and Kings know of any new releases....please PM me! I would prefer ENG SUB'S first, but if not, then the original country language is ok. I will find a way to translate it after. :)

My bias is <3<3<3 Jiyeon #1, <3<3 QRI #2, <3 <3 Hyomin & <3<3 Eunjung #3.....but, I am interested in all our Girls!!!

Mahalo, David from Hawaii

@dyohagi

dave.yamada.3@facebook.com

Hwaiting T-ara!!!!!!!!!

It has the same format and cover style as the last issue of sweet treasure newsletter. I finally was able to buy a copy of this...can't wait to get it in the mail.

Hopefully they release info soon on joining t-ara korea fan club on daum...I know my membership got extended till aug. Hopefully they send out goodies again like last year.

• 2 weeks later...