Diadem Forums

[PRESS] Jiyeon @ MBC Show Champion (06/11)

vancew90

New pics from TopStarNewsHD! :D

Warning: EXTREMELY high res, 1920x1200 pictures.

Her legs are so perfect ㅠ ㅠ, as much as her arms and waist are thin, her legs aren't too skinny. If I'm a girl I would be jealous of her legs.

man! that topstarnews logo -_- right in the middle of her flawless legs zzz

the pictures are so nice ;______;

IKR! It's quite infuriating at times when news sites and such smack the watermark right at the important parts. I'm waiting for some sort of programme or OS advancement that allows 'watermarks' to be embedded in the images themselves, like in the info/description of the image file. That way, it would solve any copyright issues but I don't see that happening any time soon :(

At least there are fan tumblogs that I stumble once in a while that remove watermarks from such pictures. But of course, it's not sharing-friendly :wacko:

yup, but as vancew90 said v there're always those who poste ones without watermarks.. I'll try to find them

IKR! It's quite infuriating at times when news sites and such smack the watermark right at the important parts. I'm waiting for some sort of programme or OS advancement that allows 'watermarks' to be embedded in the images themselves, like in the info/description of the image file. That way, it would solve any copyright issues but I don't see that happening any time soon

:(

At least there are fan tumblogs that I stumble once in a while that remove watermarks from such pictures. But of course, it's not sharing-friendly :wacko:

image files have those properties... still, people can always printscreen, so that doesn't really solve the 'problem'.. besides, photoshop is there for it XD

yup, but as vancew90 said v there're always those who poste ones without watermarks.. I'll try to find them

image files have those properties... still, people can always printscreen, so that doesn't really solve the 'problem'.. besides, photoshop is there for it XD

At least print-screen images means loss in quality and resolution... Also, if you were to digitally remove the watermark with Photoshop, the quality of the picture might reduce as well. And you won't get the 'actual' image anymore because you would have to use cloning tools or sort to fill in the parts where you removed the watermark.

Anyway, when websites like TopStarNewsHD upload pictures, they would take the raw pictures and smack a watermark on it. Just by doing that would reduce the quality of the pictures because exporting an edited image would more or less require some form of compression.

What I meant was to upload the raw pictures with the 'watermark' embedded in the image description/info. That way, owners of pictures wouldn't need to worry about copyright issues and stuff. After all, I feel that news sites do not need to smack a watermark in the middle of the picture, there are many pictures out there by numerous news agencies. They could put it at the side of the picture, which TopStarNewsHD did, but they're probably afraid users might just crop the sides... Oh well. Besides, the only perk to take from HD websites is probably the DPI and resolution.

The nerve of them, disallowing us to admire her wonderful legs... This should be stopped. :lol:

Anyway, we still can't deny that they are a very good source for ultra HD pictures. Just have to search harder for watermark-removed pictures or photoshop them ourselves.