Diadem Forums

[VOTE] 2014 Mwave K-Pop Star World Championship

Hitomi Hagiwara

Please vote T-ara. We need to make our girl win.

http://mwave.interest.me/promotion/worldchampionship2014?siteCode=S21#_=_

It so close competition between our girl and Suju. Please vote vote vote.

http://mwave.interest.me/promotion/worldchampionship2014?siteCode=S21#_=_

YEAH!!! It's a fierce competition between them two~

I was always amazed with Queen's passion...let them have it. Haha!

T-ARA is now ahead by over 10,000 votes!

Voting ends July 6. Vote every day!

If we win, we go on to the semi finals. Aside from Super Jr. T-ARA has nearly triple the votes of anyone!

As often as you vote, make sure to watch Hyomin's MV's on Youtube channels Coremidas and KT Music to drive up the view count.

Youtube's view count has a direct impact on Hyomin's SNS score in music shows which affects her overall rank so this is very important.

Hyomin - Nice Body @ Coremidas

Hyomin - Nice Body Dance ver. @ Coremidas

Hyomin - Nice Body @ KT Music

Hyomin - Nice Body Dance ver. @ KT Music

T-ARA is now ahead by over 10,000 votes!

Voting ends July 6. Vote every day!

If we win, we go on to the semi finals. Aside from Super Jr. T-ARA has nearly triple the votes of anyone!

As often as you vote, make sure to watch Hyomin's MV's on Youtube channels Coremidas and KT Music to drive up the view count.

Youtube's view count has a direct impact on Hyomin's SNS score in music shows which affects her overall rank so this is very important.

Hyomin - Nice Body @ Coremidas

Hyomin - Nice Body Dance ver. @ Coremidas

Hyomin - Nice Body @ KT Music

Hyomin - Nice Body Dance ver. @ KT Music

Would the normal and dance version accumulate to a same score?

it seems the dance version doesn't have much views unlike the normal version. and the MV at ktmusic has more views than at coremidas

Would the normal and dance version accumulate to a same score?

it seems the dance version doesn't have much views unlike the normal version. and the MV at ktmusic has more views than at coremidas

As official MV's they all count cumulatively toward Hyomin's SNS score.

Only Coremidas and KT Music host the official videos that count toward Hyomin's score.

Viewers need to make sure they don't watch fan re-uploads as those steal votes from Hyomin.

Got your message, however i'm outaide now. So my typing will be a bit limited.

Managed to vote though, suprised to see by the half an hour or ao after the votes are open, SuJu are ahead again. I wonder. Would it make a better strategy if we were to vote at the very last minute so that the haters wouldn't be able to vote in time?

But then again, if so many of us were to adopt that strategy, i'm worried weight be shooting ourselves in the leg by not making it in time before closure

Anyways, voted with all of my user IDs. Let's hope for the best

Got your message, however i'm outaide now. So my typing will be a bit limited.

Managed to vote though, suprised to see by the half an hour or ao after the votes are open, SuJu are ahead again. I wonder. Would it make a better strategy if we were to vote at the very last minute so that the haters wouldn't be able to vote in time?

But then again, if so many of us were to adopt that strategy, i'm worried weight be shooting ourselves in the leg by not making it in time before closure

Anyways, voted with all of my user IDs. Let's hope for the best

Yup. We don't know when the official end of voting is, just vote now. Suffice it to say, the end of voting could happen anytime between now and 9 hrs 20 minutes from now.

It did seem somewhat suspicious that SuJu got 25k votes in a 30 minute period but whatever. 

At this point it is 2:30 am July 7 in Seoul and the vote is still open and T-ARA has the lead by over 12k votes.

Why Mnet is still counting votes is beyond me since the quarter finals ended 150 minutes ago.

This basically.

However t-ara is still leading so let's keep it up for last few hours.

Br5mNY5CcAA9DeC.png

CR MNet

The voting has closed for the 2014 Kpop World Championship. It closed once before but since next round starts in less than an hour, I think it's safe to say the 1/4 finals are over and T-ARA has won by more votes than most participants got. 

Get ready for the next round! Fighting!

T-ARA moves on to the semifinals!

Voting is now open! Vote now and every day!

Br5y0OKCEAA7HLr.png

http://mwave.interest.me/promotion/worldchampionship2014