Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Have you watched the meet & greet on october 8?

Kisayia

So, on October 8, at 4pm kst, T-ara's meet & greet aired on mwave! 

Personally it was my first one, so I was really excited for it, I even went to sleep earlier, so I could be able to wake up in the middle of the night to watch it! (it was at 3 am for me)

So did you like it? What was your favorite part?

If you bought one of the signed cd, have you been picked to win a badge?

Did they read your message? If they did, do you have a screen cap of it? Share with us!

To be honest, I missed the last part cause I was picked by no other than Qri!!  I've got so excited over it that I started shaking, and as embarrassing as it is, I've cried. Since for me Qri is the person I admire the most in the kpop, so I was really touched that she actually chose me, and read my message! She also made me a heart, and Hyomin too (she even made a thumb up to me!). So let's be honest, after that, My brain couldn't even compute anymore and I simply thought of her for the rest of the time I was awake~ The only thing I regret so far isn't writing more into my message, I should have wrote about Qri. But I am still happy because now I feel as if Qri noticed me, but also that T-ara know that I love them! 

BzaOZRLCIAADicn.png

This is the screen cap I've got impulsively while she was reading my message out loud!

So what about you guys? Please tell me your thought about it!

The day when T-ara senpais finally noticed us...

So did you like it? What was your favorite part?

If you bought one of the signed cd, have you been picked to win a badge?

Did they read your message? If they did, do you have a screen cap of it? Share with us!

1) Gotta be that hyominception when she read @andihfg message, and when Jiyeon said Minyeon. Idk why, she had absolutely zero expression while saying it, but it kinda sounds cute. Oh, and when Hyomin did that funny gesture by the closing, I was like "WTF?" lmao

2) As a matter of fact, I DID!! I am so happeeeeeh. \o/

jUaRzaK9uRf5V.jpeg

I don't understand what that means at first though. ^^;

As a fellow Qri stan, I can totally relate with that feels! You must be so happy.  :D If it were me, I would probably go out to the street, and start breaking into musical numbers. XD

[ ... ]

As a fellow Qri stan, I can totally relate with that feels! You must be so happy.  :D If it were me, I would probably go out to the street, and start breaking into musical numbers. XD

So you got a badge as well? I'm really happy for you!! And oh my, I also noticed how Hyomin said 'minyeon', there was such happiness in her voice, but then her face was saying the total opposite which made it so funny! I also got feels when Jiyeon chose a pic of her with Boram, as a ramyeon shipper I was full of joy seeing how Ji was happy since there was a pic of her and Rambo!! 

And yes, I was so so so happy. To be honest, it was so late (should I say early since it was like 3-4 am??)  and I just wanted to scream my happiness out loud for everyone, but If I did so, people would have hated me for waking them up in the middle of the night HAHA.

I managed to watch the latter 3/4 of the m&g because of my Flash player not responding. It's probably the fault of my mobile i guess, not getting good reception

Because of the problems i had, i missed out on me winning the badge. only managed to find out that when i last refreshed my browser and saw my dp highlighted. man, never before i was thankful for the random button  :lol:

vlcsnap-2014-10-08-22h32m33s210.png

then AFTER the m&g, i was told by good ol' Captain that my message was read by MINKYUL... i mean, damn!! First was embarresed by the lame message but then as i rewatched the video, i saw QRI.SPELLING.MY.NAME!!! well, almost  :P  and then Soyeon added some comments to it! I mean, like, WOW! I don't know how did my day was so lucky yesterday!!

vlcsnap-2014-10-08-17h02m22s213.png

Well anyways, today it's a new day and i think my spazz moment has passed lol. But i still can't believe my luck at being picked. And i would say this is the closest contact i've had to T-ara :) 

[ ... ]

Well anyways, today it's a new day and i think my spazz moment has passed lol. But i still can't believe my luck at being picked. And i would say this is the closest contact i've had to T-ara :)

Wow!!! I'm so glad you got chosen as well for a badge, but also that minkyul read your message! I had the same feeling about mine being lame hahahah, but I don't mind at all when I think about it again. Well, for me my day isn't done yet, I've been feeling so happy all day, and even though my spazz moment passed as well, I am still slightly spazzing, because I am truly happy that Qri clicked on me to read my message. As if senpai noticed me ! ; u ; This is the closest contact I've got with T-ara for now so far, but I am planning to at least see them live or something once!

Indeed. Finally the day has come for T-ara to noticed International Queen's...LOL!!!

There's a whole lot of scene that I like in this Meet & Greet session....first I'll go with how adorable our leader Qri and forever young big sis Boram,searching and looking where to look and got confused. then Qri is laughing at her own funny picture and Hyomin tried to imitate her face on one of Queen's chosen dp. And I just find it so funny when they all laugh at the Korean translated word of "Sugar Free" to English which spelled "Seoltang Mulyo". HAHAHAHA...Eunjung even said,"hey it sounds cool" !!! and yes,Eunjung was so easily confused in this session when she made some funny mistakes like saying "south" as "seoul". LOL she is just the best!!!

I was picked by none other than our boss,Soyeon and I just too darn excited and happy by it. I can't imagine what my feeling is after she choose me,but I was very thankful and grateful for that. and unfortunately,it seems that they didn't understand my message fully...thanks to the google translate. I think hard what to wrote and pour my feelings into it. But I don't really care about it anymore....I was too happy to even care. At least now they know...T-ara's popularity is no joke and not only in Asia alone...but globally. I hope this will boost their confidence and gain strength again. I really like when Eunjung said "Wow there're so many fans from many places" (I don't know 100% what she said but my gut tells me that she's referring to that) bwahahaha!!!

This is where Soyeon picked me....I was so touch by it at that moment and I yell "YASSSSSS" 

10671231_1497861783796349_34593112535711

Still,that badges seems tempting tho and I do hope Korean online sites will sell more of T-ara's merchandise. I was surprise cuz there was so little of T-ara's item being sell online while other groups has many,like even their own accessories(boygroups mostly). And I can't find any T-ara's lightstick cuz I was planning to buy one later. 

Wow!!! I'm so glad you got chosen as well for a badge, but also that minkyul read your message! I had the same feeling about mine being lame hahahah, but I don't mind at all when I think about it again. Well, for me my day isn't done yet, I've been feeling so happy all day, and even though my spazz moment passed as well, I am still slightly spazzing, because I am truly happy that Qri clicked on me to read my message. As if senpai noticed me ! ; u ; This is the closest contact I've got with T-ara for now so far, but I am planning to at least see them live or something once!

Yeah, got the badge :) so it seems i got a signed cd, a badge and my message being read by MinKyul.. In football terms, that's a hat-trick :D

Indeed. Finally the day has come for T-ara to noticed International Queen's...LOL!!!

There's a whole lot of scene that I like in this Meet & Greet session....first I'll go with how adorable our leader Qri and forever young big sis Boram,searching and looking where to look and got confused. then Qri is laughing at her own funny picture and Hyomin tried to imitate her face on one of Queen's chosen dp. And I just find it so funny when they all laugh at the Korean translated word of "Sugar Free" to English which spelled "Seoltang Mulyo". HAHAHAHA...Eunjung even said,"hey it sounds cool" !!! and yes,Eunjung was so easily confused in this session when she made some funny mistakes like saying "south" as "seoul". LOL she is just the best!!!

I was picked by none other than our boss,Soyeon and I just too darn excited and happy by it. I can't imagine what my feeling is after she choose me,but I was very thankful and grateful for that. and unfortunately,it seems that they didn't understand my message fully...thanks to the google translate. I think hard what to wrote and pour my feelings into it. But I don't really care about it anymore....I was too happy to even care. At least now they know...T-ara's popularity is no joke and not only in Asia alone...but globally. I hope this will boost their confidence and gain strength again. I really like when Eunjung said "Wow there're so many fans from many places" (I don't know 100% what she said but my gut tells me that she's referring to that) bwahahaha!!!

This is where Soyeon picked me....I was so touch by it at that moment and I yell "YASSSSSS" 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10671231_1497861783796349_3459311253571105590_n.jpg?oh=5bbd8e838d75d89550a55a90f0b6447c&oe=54BC020C&__gda__=1421100853_d0b445a29d062a6512cf6b3678e4e236

Still,that badges seems tempting tho and I do hope Korean online sites will sell more of T-ara's merchandise. I was surprise cuz there was so little of T-ara's item being sell online while other groups has many,like even their own accessories(boygroups mostly). And I can't find any T-ara's lightstick cuz I was planning to buy one later. 

Congrats! And yeah, it seems all the Queens that got picked were i-Queens. I noticed China, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia (yay!) and Hong Kong were among them. Yes, hopefuly it'll show our girls that we are here to stay :)

[ ... ]

You're such a cutie, let me squish you!! And I am so glad you got to be chosen by no other than Soyeon!!!! And you actually had a longer message which is cool, and I think they kind of understood part of it. I think I remember when she read it because part of it was written in english, and she read it in english and it was so cute! She actually pronounce english's words pretty well, I was impressed!!! But I am glad you got chosen, but also that you got a badge. Let's say we will just cherish those badge of of the meaning of knowing how Soyeon and Qri clicked the randomize button and after that, between 15 people they chose us!! 

Yeah, got the badge :) so it seems i got a signed cd, a badge and my message being read by MinKyul.. In football terms, that's a hat-trick :D

And honestly, this badge is kind of special since we also got the girls to read our message-- and they chose us between the other people that got a badge! That is definitely a hat-trick-- or whatever it is--- let's just say, that  it's a STRIKE!

Man, that was very fun and hilarious. Really love the part where Hyomin does the face she did in that one dp of a user that won the badge  :lol:  :lol: Sso's engrish is just awesome, and Eunyeon moments were real lol I love it when they joke around making fun of each other huehuehue Although I didn't win a badge, it was still a fun experience. I hope they comeback again soon they can go back and make fun of each other more  :)

I was at work when all the excitement went down and I'm so grateful to all the peeps who alerted me on Twitter when Eunjung picked me!  It was completely unexpected and I can't even begin to describe how shocked I was at the news.  Didn't get to watch the video until 6 hours later but just knowing I was lucky enough to get spotted made my entire day.  I could've cried when I finally saw the moment Eunjung said my name loud and clear and didn't mispronounce it.  She's my 2nd bias so it was totally awesome to have her read my message and to see Jiyeon paying close attention as well.  I was bouncing all over the place with sheer joy  :lol: 

Definitely one of the highlights of my life as a Queen's so far.  Still not over it!

vlcsnap_2014_10_08_21h50m26s188.jpg

I had luck and badluck at the same time Jiyeon picked me but when I ordered I didn't know when it said "leave a comment" it meant for the actual artist thought it was like any other site a comment about shipment so I left it blank. Then after I ordered I noticed the rules/how it works and noticed I had to leave a comment and it can't be undone once ordered so yeah...end up being picked but since I had no message to them written someone else had to be picked. Atleast Jiyeon,Eunjung,Soyeon said my country lol T T 

image.jpg

Man, that was very fun and hilarious. Really love the part where Hyomin does the face she did in that one dp of a user that won the badge  :lol:  :lol: Sso's engrish is just awesome, and Eunyeon moments were real lol I love it when they joke around making fun of each other huehuehue Although I didn't win a badge, it was still a fun experience. I hope they comeback again soon they can go back and make fun of each other more  :)

I also loved that part of Hyomin imitating that face she did once!! And Sso's engrish is just cute, she's actually really good, I'm impressed!! hahahah eunyeon, I don't ship them much, but I admit there was a few cute moments!! Yes, another comeback, and hope for you to win a badge this time! ; u ;

I was at work when all the excitement went down and I'm so grateful to all the peeps who alerted me on Twitter when Eunjung picked me!  It was completely unexpected and I can't even begin to describe how shocked I was at the news.  Didn't get to watch the video until 6 hours later but just knowing I was lucky enough to get spotted made my entire day.  I could've cried when I finally saw the moment Eunjung said my name loud and clear and didn't mispronounce it.  She's my 2nd bias so it was totally awesome to have her read my message and to see Jiyeon paying close attention as well.  I was bouncing all over the place with sheer joy  :lol: 

Definitely one of the highlights of my life as a Queen's so far.  Still not over it!

Oh my, Eunjung!!! And oh yeah, the shock!! I know what you mean, I was really shocked when I realized Qri chose me! How lucky we are, I'm so glad!! And of course it is defintely one of the highlights of my life as a Queen's so far as well!! I'm still not believing honestly, and I'm talking about it to everyone, even the people that doesn't like Kpop! hahahahaha.

I had luck and badluck at the same time Jiyeon picked me but when I ordered I didn't know when it said "leave a comment" it meant for the actual artist thought it was like any other site a comment about shipment so I left it blank. Then after I ordered I noticed the rules/how it works and noticed I had to leave a comment and it can't be undone once ordered so yeah...end up being picked but since I had no message to them written someone else had to be picked. Atleast Jiyeon,Eunjung,Soyeon said my country lol T T 

I feel you! I actually ordered two signed cd.. the first one I didn't see the thingy where you write the comment.. so I ended not writting anything. Though I was lucky they didn't pick that one and Qri picked the one with my message. But even though you had no message, at least she chose you, at lease you could see the girl's reaction to your country! And, just to make you more happy, you'll have a badge!! :3

I feel you! I actually ordered two signed cd.. the first one I didn't see the thingy where you write the comment.. so I ended not writting anything. Though I was lucky they didn't pick that one and Qri picked the one with my message. But even though you had no message, at least she chose you, at lease you could see the girl's reaction to your country! And, just to make you more happy, you'll have a badge!! :3

Sadly enough I won't have a badge as the rules are you need to leave a msg so when they read it you are choosen as a winner those Mwave rules make me sad T T

It was funny how Jiyeon noticed herself and Boram in my display picture and clicked on me right away lol

Sadly enough I won't have a badge as the rules are you need to leave a msg so when they read it you are choosen as a winner those Mwave rules make me sad T T

It was funny how Jiyeon noticed herself and Boram in my display picture and clicked on me right away lol

Wait, the only one to have a badge are the ones that got chosen by the girls?? Did I understand it right???

Wait, the only one to have a badge are the ones that got chosen by the girls?? Did I understand it right???

Yes the ones who are chosen but if T-ara picked you and you have no message they need to re-pick someone else it's what happened to me. Mwave should have been a bit more clear about it though when you order. I think 2 more people like me forgot to leave a message so they also were picked first but because of no message they were not "the winner" next time I'll write half a book to them lol..lesson learnt

Yes the ones who are chosen but if T-ara picked you and you have no message they need to re-pick someone else it's what happened to me. Mwave should have been a bit more clear about it though when you order. I think 2 more people like me forgot to leave a message so they also were picked first but because of no message they were not "the winner" next time I'll write half a book to them lol..lesson learnt

That's so weird though, could you tell me where is that rue written? I would like to see it by myself. So you tell me that, if you're not picked by the members and you have no message.. you get the badge, but if the girls pick you and you don't have a message you don't get  a badge? That's actually really weird and mean wow.

That's so weird though, could you tell me where is that rue written? I would like to see it by myself. So you tell me that, if you're not picked by the members and you have no message.. you get the badge, but if the girls pick you and you don't have a message you don't get  a badge? That's actually really weird and mean wow.

Well on Mwave it doesn't say "you must" but if you read it does say "read your message and give you the price" but if you have no message I guess they can't give you the price the whole meet&greet was about reading those messages of the "winners",I really wish they would have been more clear about it all though. Lol but to see even if you'd just say like 3 words you'd already win too.

meet_greetfaq.jpg

Well on Mwave it doesn't say "you must" but if you read it does say "read your message and give you the price" but if you have no message I guess they can't give you the price the whole meet&greet was about reading those messages of the "winners",I really wish they would have been more clear about it all though. Lol but to see even if you'd just say like 3 words you'd already win too.

Since it says nothing about it, I think you've got one, because they actually chose you, it's really not clear anyways. As long as you were picked I guess? Why don'T stay positive until you really now? Who knows you may have gotten one for real!

Since it says nothing about it, I think you've got one, because they actually chose you, it's really not clear anyways. As long as you were picked I guess? Why don'T stay positive until you really now? Who knows you may have gotten one for real!

But it didn't say "winner". I think you'd get an email also if you did win anything. If you watch the video of the first part at 22:40 ish you see they picked me but then choose another person and it says "winner" on their profile picture.

But it didn't say "winner". I think you'd get an email also if you did win anything. If you watch the video of the first part at 22:40 ish you see they picked me but then choose another person and it says "winner" on their profile picture.

Well honestly, I won't say anything for now, I'll wait for my album, and we will see there.