Diadem Forums

[15.06.20] New image of Eunjung filming for T-ara's web-drama "Sweet Temptation" revealed

nathaniel

201506201021778327_5584c070ba15b

A new image from T-ara's web-drama has been revealed featuring member Eunjung.

On the 20th, MBK Entertainment revealed a new image of Eunjung with Jenny who will be in T-ara's web-drama "Sweet Temptation" (tentative title) as well.

Jenny is from the upcoming new girl group from MBK Entertainment and is confirmed as a member who will debut as a singer but also as an actress through the web-drama.

So far there has been posters for Qri-Jang Suwon's "Black Holiday" episode as well as Soyeon-Lee Jongmin's "Fantasy Girlfriend" episode. More info on Eunjung's will be released at a later date. On the 7th, T-ara held a press conference in Hong Kong which collected a lot of interest.

"Sweet Temptation" is the name of T-ara's web-drama which will have six episodes - each starring a different member with a different story. In addition, they will release several OSTs for the drama.

Anythiing to get T-ara more exposure is good.  And helping their hoobaes is something I think they would be glad to do. Anything T-ara does is ultimately what is good for the company and if the company does well, T-ara does well.  They are the primary bread winners in that company and everyone knows it.

A lot of Queens's are raising their concern to promote the new girls along T-ARA but I see nothing wrong. @Unclefan said it very well and I honestly think T-ARA should play their roles which I believe they have gladly accepted. All artists under MBK are like family members and especially T-ARA who are considered one of the most senior and veteran K-Pop artists. And this goes to the fans as well. We should be more supportive.