Diadem Forums

[10.02.09] T-ara mistakes Badminton for Volleyball?

Lucy

kcl79u.jpg

At the All Star Volleyball Congratulatory concert, girl group, T-ara mistakened volleyball for badmitton.

On the 7th in the JangChung Gym, the Men's NH Nonghyup V League All Star was held. On this day, T-ara brilliantly performed 'Bo Beep Bo Beep' and the follow up track 'Like the Beginning' captivating the audience.

However after the event, 'Tiara's Mistake' ranked high on various portal sites due to the increased interest of netizens.

An official stated that "Due to the avid fans and enthusiastic cheers, Tiara was nervous and mistakened volleyball for badmitton. They were so sorry that they tried even harder to provide more enthusiastic and decorated performances."

So the netizens stated 'Didn't they not prepare enough for a official event?' and 'How do you confuse badmitton and volleyball?'

Source: KyungIn News

Translated by: Lucy@diadem

Note: I do notice that the netizens had gone too far but this is what the news reporter stated. Moderators may remove that section but all news is unbiased so I added it in there sorry ^^;

netizens -.- i wonder why do they keep making

small mistake to a big issue..

i guess everyone who's nervous and going to make

a speech probably would make a mistake

oh well..whats done is done..

past is past..let it just slip away ^^,

So the netizens stated 'Didn't they not prepare enough for a official event?' and 'How do you confuse badmitton and volleyball?'

well i will be that netizen's slave if he or she does not make any mistakes in his or her life even when he or she is prepared.

wads the big deal?even presidents around the world make mistakes.and hyomin did apologize.

o...my poor hyomin.

Because it seems that every small mistake especially by idols are made into a big deal?

Haiz... people will always find a way to blame another for whatever reason....but in this case they really have to just let the mistake slip :/

lifeless netizens somtimes...

Sigh.. omg, I hope it doesn't make any negative impact on them.

Nervousness is mostly people's fear on stage. It also cause of nervous, people will be making mistake.

I bet most people have stage fright. T-ara are also rookies, they may have stage fright.

Why do people blow up such matters? Once in awhile, take it for a joke. It is alright. However, people are taking it overboard. It is not like people are born out to have no stage fright.

This type of controversy just proves that T-ara's popularity is rising. They're catching the interest of the "neitzens".

I may not like that this paints the girls in a bad light but it does give them hype and buzz that they need to keep their name in the media while they are not promoting a song yet.