Diadem Forums

[10.05.03] 'Invincible Youth' staff explain Eunjung's swearing controversy.

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Netizens.

I doubt an idol would curse. It would tarnish his/her reputation in front of everyone, really. :\ I think they're making mountains out of ant hills. sldkfjlsdjf And even if she did curse, I think the crew would be smart enough to edit it out. Seriously...

netizens sure get crazy over redundant things

I do not like these netizens always peeping noses at celebrities, they are watched all the time, so of course they swear

but here, she didn't swear, it's been proven, and taken down, but people are so crazy

bah, i'm rambling here defending eunjung :)

ROFL!!! What have these people been doing??? Aren't they supposed to be watching the show to be enjoying themselves not focusing their eyes on their mouth's to see if they said anything wrong or looking at peoples behind... fail I tell you FAIL!!!

Speculating and conjecture does not equal facts and there is no way to prove what she said whether or not it was good or bad. Besides, the only people who would believe this are the people who hated Eunjung or T-ara to begin with and maybe the people who were just looking for a reason to hate them.

The fact that you can't even hear the word is even more ridiculous. So what are they trying to show and censor? Maybe they would be satisfied with a black censor strip across her mouth so kids who know how to read lips don't pick up her bad habits in silently swearing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...