Diadem Forums

[10.07.17] Why did T-ara change it's leaders from Eunjung to Boram?

nathaniel

i dont mind if they swtich members every year. maybe its good for the members to give being the leader a shot. we can see a different side to T-ara when a different member becomes leader. i think the new member is more of a shock than boram becoming leader. no matter what i wi;; still support T-ara.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes a lot lot more sense now.

so their are changing every year? wonder who is going to be the next leader?

This is actually a great idea because everyone gets to shine. T-ara zzang.

but I still like Eunjung as leader the best...

So, that's the reason why Boram became the leader.

But I'm still thinking about T-Ara without a permanent leader.

('Coz I'm already used of Eunjung being the T-Ara leader. T.T)

But I think switching leaders every year might be a good idea

So that the other members will also experience being the leader

of a girl group:DDD

I hope Boram will do well being the new leader of T-Ara just like

Eunjung:)

NO BIAS !!! ^^

Boram is the new leader ... I've no ideas about this news. 'Cause I think whoever in T-ara is also worthy to be the leader

It'll be fine if that new leader in T-ara is Boram

I hope Boram'll do a good job that Eunjeong've done before ^^

Boram unnie - Hwaiting

Now this will change the thoughts through most t-ara fans i hope, that t-ara chose Boram to be the new leader not simply by her age but the fact is chosen by the other members in t-ara. i guess its because of the sudden changes made for t-ara freaked the hell outa most t-ara fans, but in the end er still see eun jung around and Boram has the support of her members and fans that will encourage her to fulfill her role as a strong leader... T-ARA FIGHT~!

While it's not common to rotate leadership among members, it's okay for the girls to choose their own leader..

In a group like T-Ara, I think the girls probably have a similar vision about the group.

Maybe the style will be different, but the girls will help themselves to overcome the differences.

We as the fans should keep supporting them!

well if that's the case, and if the girls were happy about it, what can I say more? ;) if that's for the betterment of T-ARA (although I was really shocked at first) then so be it. I would still support them with all my heart.

and i like the "growing" part there. Being a leader means a responsibility to carry, so yeah, I think that's good for everyone to experience. This was like a first time happening, and I hope it would work out. T-ARA fighting! Boram unnie fighting!

If this is the reason then It's good beccause give each member leadership experiance. Although in some point maybe not needed. For example, SNSD leader Taeyeon not always act as a leader. Other member have their leadership role in different situation.

Since Boram has choosen for the new leader I hope she will be a good leader. She seems shy and silent but I believe other member will support him