Diadem Forums

[10.10.06] Jiyeon involved in video controversy; CCM to take action; Jiyeon's Parents Speak Up.

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really sad because if it is her, she's probably 13-14 there and kids... especially teenagers, do silly things sometimes. I hope she her friends and family are a good support team for her, I wish I could be there for her. I hope she will be able to come back from this and continue her wonderful career! I mean look at Vanessa Hudgens, she's doing alright. Then again that was in America and I think we're more lenient about these type of things. I know the netizens aren't going to go easy on her <3 but I hope she knows that a lot of people care about her.

whatever it is...i believe that is not her...

so...don't worry Jiyeon..

we well support you...

there's somebody really want to make you down...

if that is her..

why the f***ing uploader do not upload that video earlier..

why now??

it doesn't make sense...

Poor Jiyeon, those stupid netizens always saying things but they never notice that they can hurt somebody with their words.

Jiyeon is just a cute baby :D

the company & her parents deny it, They even asked her. Obviously she didn't do that...

just because there's somebody similar to her it doesn't means that it's Jiyeon, there's so many people similar to idols... everybody can have a mole in the armpit.

netizens are always searching things to ruin the career of the idols <3

... i don't care if Jiyeon was an stripper or not , Fans will always love Jiyeon as she is.

Jiyeon Fighting!!!

While I do believe it is her, I'm not going to bash her for it. She was young and we've all made mistakes in the past. It might've just been the moment or she thought she was uber hot or something. Not like this isn't the first time someone has done something like that, I've heard of chicks who did worse.

Plus I think it is disgusting someone actually saved that video.

Be strong, JiYeon! Whatever the final conclusion is about the "alleged JiYeon", Tiara's JiYeon will always have the support of her fans. Hopefully, this controversy will go away smoothly so JiYeon and Tiara can keep fighting. But, even if her name is cleared netizens will still believe what they want to believe so people have to remember that someone's past is just that, their past.

Really(?) This is damn dumb O__O Who cares that was her past..Maybe..maybe not..but i hope that person isnt her and these dam things gotta stop! I dont like rumors and stuff they been hating on our jiyeonie>:[ shame on them.I hope jiyeon stays strong and thanks you to her parents:]] eh..and Stay Strong Jiyeon:|]

jiyeon, i believe you innocent

be strong and fight through this, even if there are people who will be talking behind your back and saying your guilty don't worry us, jiyeon fans will support you all the way! :')

and plus that was all in jiyeon's past even if it was her, if she's willing to change that's what count, :)

don't worry jiyeon your still the best :)

i hope she doesn't do anything stupid to herself, i love her so much <3

and hope she doesn't get kicked out of T-ara because of this or her further schedules like her appearing in variety shows and jungle fish 2 :D

hwaiting jiyeonnnn ~ (L)

I dont think its Jiyeon , i thought the fake girl's nose looks bigger

than hers . & why would his video be post up now and not before when she started

debuting ? Sheeshh , stay strong beautiful . <333 Jiyeon Fighting ! T-ara Hwaiting ! <33

My personal opinion : i can barely care. Why? it's her past, nothing and no one can change it. If its her, i forgive her, if it's not her, nothing's changed. ^^

That sums up how I felt about the whole thing the moment I read the headline, I didn't even need to read the full article.

Beyond anything Jiyeon has or hasn't done what is worse here is how far someone has gone just to cause pain to another person. Whoever originally released the video knew what would happen, they've taken the lowest path just to hurt someone. It's horrible.

When one looks at the pictures it strikes a similar resemblance but I highly doubt it's her... I mean I see no reason why she would expose herself when she was around I dunno maybe 12-14 or whenever.

If it's her then like you guys said the past is the past. Not everyone is perfect and we can't change the past even if we wanted to that's why we must think before acting or we will regret it in the future.

Any who, I hope this gets resolved soon because if I was framed for something like this I'd be terrified too. X_X