Single Album – RE:T-ARA – T-ARA
1. Audio Streaming Platforms
- Spotify (Primary Focus)
- Apple Music
- YouTube Music
2. Physical Album
Purchase the album from a Hanteo certified store. Visit hanteochart.com/network/family for a list of stores. The following are a few examples of Hanteo certified stores:
3. Social Media & Search Ranking
Share official links (YouTube, Spotify, MelOn, etc.) of T-ara’s music and music video to your social media.
On Twitter, use the hashtags #티아라 #ALLKILL and #TIKITAKA. Create authentic Tweets, with and without media. Do not spam or use offensive terms.
Search T-ara’s name in Hangul, 티아라, once every hour on Naver, Nate, Daum, MelOn and YouTube. Comment, React and Share articles from Naver, Nate and Daum.
Engage with official and fan content e.g comment on and share Naver articles and YouTube videos, Retweet and Like Tweets from Dingo, Diadem and other Queen’s, etc.
- Log into your account, use one account per device.
- Manually search for T-ara’s newest music video.
- Avoid skipping ads, pausing or skimming through the video, and changing the playback speed.
- Watch the video in 720p or higher.
- Do not replay the video, watch at least 3 other videos, then search for T-ara’s music video again. Repeat the process.
- Comment, Like and Share the music video.
- Make authentic comments. Do not spam or use offensive terms.
- Do not use Incognito Browser, VPN, or multiple tabs, and do not clear your cache or History.
- Watch the music video on the official channel, and avoid watching or sharing re-uploads.
- Engage with the platform after every hour, e.g Like a video, Like a Comment, etc.
- Create 2 or 3 playlists, and add T-ara’s new songs after every 3 or 4 other songs. The other songs and length of the playlist is of your choice. For example:
- ALL KILL
- TIKI TAKA
- NUMBER 9
- SUGAR FREE
- CRY CRY
- ALL KILL
- TIKI TAKA
- Do not repeat the playlist. Switch between playlists.
- Turn off Shuffle and Autoplay in your Settings to avoid back-to-back plays.
- Like and Share the album and songs.
- Engage with the platform after every hour, e.g Like a song, Skip a song, etc.
6. Music Programs
Visit K-Pop Music Show Analysis for details on voting criteria and timeframe.
If you have any questions or concerns, send a tweet to @tiaradiadem or email us.