Diadem Forums

[09.09.20] T-ara and Supernova Deliver An Amazing Stage on Inkigayo

Elly

[09.09.20] T-ara and Supernova Deliver An Amazing Stage on Inkigayo

23sulx5.jpg

Supernova along with T-ara's project group delivered an amazing stage performance in today's Inkigayo.

The Inkigayo episode broadcasted on the 20th, displayed Supernova and T-ara performing their latest collaboration single 'TTL (Time to Love)' with its great fashion and dance.

Supernova members Jihyuk, Gwangsu, and Geonil join T-ara member Soyeon, Eunjeong, Hyomin, and Jiyeon in 'TTL' with an exciting electronic dance twist song that has been getting huge responses since its debut.

In the same day, G-Dragon claimed the mutizen for three straight weeks for his single 'Heartbreaker'

Source: http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleVi...tml?idxno=81661

Written by: Bang Seonghwa

Translated by: Elly@diadem

The Inkigayo performance is the best. They had everything, vocal, dance,outfit,great cameraman...

The Inkigayo episode broadcasted on the 20th, displayed Supernova and T-ara performing their latest collaboration single 'TTL (Time to Love)' with its great fashion and dance.

Does it means they will not perform the song next week? T_T

The Inkigayo performance is the best. They had everything, vocal, dance,outfit,great cameraman...

Does it means they will not perform the song next week? T_T

I think you've misread latest as last? Cuz i don't see why they will not perform the song next week.

This performance was the best so far. Loved that adlib part. Somehow i still think the part was originally done by Haeri from Davichi, as well as the part in Lies.

Anyway, thanks for sharing

• 4 weeks later...