Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think of T-ara's choreography?

com-tan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

bias aside, the choreography the company has t-ara doing is pretty generic. follows the trend, other girl groups seem to be doing similar things.

not that that's a bad thing or anything, nothing wrong with keeping up with the trend.

but what i hope of t-ara is to not get caught up with what's in style, but rather become the trend setters themselves.

with that said, i do believe they pull off the choreography they're given rather well. i'd just like to see something different.

sometimes when i'm watching them their outfits seem to pull me away from their actual dancing/performance, maybe that's a factor

as to why i'm not very impressed. perhaps tone down the wardrobe.

Their choreo has been pretty catchy and simple. Each song had a staple dance. I believe "Bo Peep" was a huge success . It was soooooo fun to do. "LTFT" was pretty good too. It was a nice transition from cute bo peep to sexy, I liked it but it was a bit too stationary. "IGCBoY" is really good. I have a problem with "I'm really hurt" though, I like it, but it seems too dull for me.

I really liked TTL/TTL Listen 2 choreography because it fit the song perfectly and I love the sexiness of I Go Crazy Because of You choreography because it brought out a new side of them that looked nice.

Bo Peep Bo Peep had an enjoyable dance since it was really cute and adorable so no complains there. Like the first time dance was good as well but somewhat impossible to master it while singing on stage.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...