Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think of T-ara's choreography?

com-tan

Lies has easily catchy steps. TTL ups the ante slightly with the Supernova boys.

Which do you prefer and why?

Honestly, I love them both. I adore the movements in both of the song's choruses particularly, but overall I would say I like TTL more. With a little bit more intricacy mixed with a brilliant song, I love the look of it.

In both they have some brilliant formation shifts and I would hate to have to remember to do that myself!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
someone said their Lies choreography is similar to SoHot, Gee and Tell me but i dun think so tho ^^

but i prefer TTl choreography cuz it seemed more neat, interesting and unique :)

oh wow i never heard that before, but it really does not look like any of those three

i heard it look similar to karas pretty girl which i can see a bit

but this is t-ara's dance so they make it their own

ttl is definatly my fav too and probably their apple song one too lol its soo cute

• 2 weeks later...

Its great to see 2 different styles of chor in Lies and TTL.

For me though, simple is always better for two reasons. Its easier for the girls to perform live and the easier for the viewer to instinctively catch their dance movements. Simple "signature" dance move with great synchronisation between the girls can make any chor looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm. start off with lies. i could catch the chorus of this choreo quite fast.

i'll say its catchy and quite simple. well, doesn't mean it's not a gd choreo.

i find the choreo of this song attractive =D

then TTL was powerful. i didn't notice the choreo much =( sorry!

AHha! now! bo peep bo peep. the choreo for this song is very cute and feminine style.

i would like to learn and dance to the song but... i'm a guy. LOL. some parts of the feminine waves, i couldn't do it well

and lastly! like the beginning. super feminine chorus. with the butt isolations and the body waves. i just couldn't get myself to learn it.

its way out of my style of dance. but its a great dance!

yup. thats about all the choreo i've noted in T-ara's dance. sorry about not taking much notice on other choreos. (if there is) <3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think any of it is that great, the choreography for Lies and Apple is A were particularly bad for me. Core Contents needs a new choreographer, the dances used for 90% of Davichi's songs, Seeya's songs, Hong Jin Young, Women's Generation, Wonder Woman, and so on are all pretty much the same. Essentially it's just wobbling around and waving their hands around their faces. I suppose it's just the company's "style" but it doesn't appeal to me. None of them are bad dancers, they could do a lot more, given better choreography to work with.