Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Debut Concept?

chungmah.

*Sighs* Mnet? Maybe this company isn't as exciting as SM Town or JYP but because of T-ara I will learn to like it. lol. Well, I think they will probably follow Seeya's concept but I hope not. I really hope T-ara will be a teen group because they are young. I really hope they will go for something lively and energetic not the mature and classy style although I would like to hear their vocal skills.

Guest GirlGotSoul

Nothing too explosive or overdone just to catch the people's eyes. I don't like it when

the company thinks their singers have to conform to the way other companies do it to get

people to listen/watch their singers. Something classy, fun, glamorous and something

that definitely reflects the girls and they should do a debut concept that THEY like, not what

the company likes.

they've already started out as plain&simple.

but to be honest, i would love for them to do something more glamourous.

i wouldn't want them to be the 'next wondergirls' nor the 'next snsd' etc.

i would love them to have their own style.

something glamourous and sophisticated but fun.

im kinda picturing them having really strong vocals and starting off with a ballad as their debut song

i dont think they would start off with an outragious theme or anything but i dont think they would be plain either and i picture them as a cute group hehe

haha we'll just have to see :P

• 1 month later...

Well we've seen like every possible image they could be in. Imo, they pull off the innocent and the sexy one really well. Idk what the bowlcut pictures were about (i didn't know what concept it was?) but... I hope they don't debut with that.

I'd like them to debut with something that showcases their talent. It's one of the main reasons that I'm attracted to this group and it'd be a shame if they debuted with a catchy, repetitive tune. :| I want to see something powerful and fierce and lovely (:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

They're more of a ballad/sad song group, kinda like 2AM (but with more variety). I like their plain concept and it fits well with the members. Nonetheless, Lies is one of my favorite T-ara songs ever

lol, I think they can change, change is nice. But yeah, the changes/flips are a little extreme, but they're slowly getting into a concept

I think having a lot of change and variation for t-ara is good since it'd draw in a lot more fans and stuff, but I think they really need to evaluate which specific direction they might want to focus on. I think t-ara's ballads are absolutely amazing, but either way, I'd support no matter what. Our girls are talented enough, and whatever concept they decide to go with, I'm sure they'll pull it off beautifully.