Diadem Forums

[09.10.12] T-Nova's New Music Video Reaches 50K Clicks In One Day

Elly

[09.10.12] T-Nova's New Music Video Reaches 50K Clicks In One Day

wksp7a.jpg

T-ara and Supernova's new music video for their project single 'TTL Listen.2' is attracting many fans.

'TTL Listen.2' music video was first released on the 12th of October on GomTV. After 30 minutes of being released, the video has already recieved over 50,000 clicks. The music video now is ranked as one of the most watched videos on the website.

Moreover, the T-ara members looked extremely sexier and stronger in the music video compared to the previous 'TTL' music video. Yet again, thie video is a hot topic amongst netizens because of this.

Meanwhile, T-ara and Supernova's first single together 'TTL' is still #1 in the charts.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Written by: Gil Hyesun

Translated by: Elly@diadem

Wow, already! They are doing so well, I hope T-ara comes up with a good song that reaches this many clicks in the future. I thought though that T-Nova's new MV was not good enough. Only 3 out of 6 girls not to sing, not even shared the parts still.

Especially my favourite Boram who only danced really well, I wanted to hear her sing. By the way, who are the members of T-ara and their names? I'm having a hard time putting their names on their faces? Also, is the short blonde hair a girl?