Diadem Forums

[09.10.14] Qri's and Internet Uljjang's Date on M-Net Scandal

Elly

[09.10.14] Qri's and Internet Uljjang's Date on M-Net Scandal

2zo9qfs.jpg

MBC Queen Seonduk star Qri's found a 'boyfriend' that matches up to her looks.

Stars participate in real dating scenes in M-Net's show Scandal, which has been an immensely popular show.

Earlier this year, 25-year-old Park Taejoon appeared on SBS's Star King, and has been a hot topic amongst netizens because of his F4 Yoon Jihoo-like appearance.

This episode of Scandal will be airing on October 24th, featuring T-ara's Qri with Park Taejoon in their amusement park date, as well as T-ara's Hyomin for a date of her own with her own partner.

Meanwhile, in their double date, Qri's been asked 'Have you ever recieved any 'dash'* from a male?' and she replies that 'Ever since my debut, I haven't recieved any'.

* A dash is sort of a love letter that a male sends to a female to get to know them better. (thanks to princessjimyung for the heads-up!)

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200910141035001001

Written by: -

Translated by: Elly@diadem

NOOOO!!! I was crossing my fingers it wasn't PTJ. LOL i already found out a while ago but STILL rofl. I'm double jealous that Taejoon is with Qri and that Qri is wish Taejoon, i hate this show. Dx

Anyways, i hope Qri had a great time with him. . . . They DO look cute with each other :)

Ulzzang + Uljjang<3

Oh, and i'm not familiar with Korean Merry-Go-Rounds, but are you suppose to have a belt thingy around you?

. . . so that you won't fall off the very slow. . . horse >_> lmao

Or did they just decide to use it for the date?

• 3 weeks later...