Diadem Forums

[09.10.18] Eunjeong Debuted As An Actor Before A Singer

Elly

[09.10.18] Eunjeong Debuted As An Actor Before A Singer

2wpl268.jpg

Girl group T-ara member Eunjeong's debut as an actress surfacces the internet.

With Eunjeong winning the 1995 Little Miss Korea Contest, she's been admitted into several dramas, which have jumpstarted her career.

Her appearance in Yoon Eunhye's MBC Drama Princess Hours also has become a hot netizen topic ever since it surfaced the internet. Netizens have commented about her looks from before and now, and it seems that her baby skin and eyes are still alive until now. She's starred in several F.T. Island music videos such as 'Love Pain' and 'Thunder'. She's also starred in the horror film, Death Bell.

In promotion, Eunjeong has been showing her charismatic side lately while performing T-ara's and Supernova's collaboration single 'TTL Listen.2'.

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...19/9as77128.htm

Written by: Baek Jieun

Translated by: Elly@diadem

---

well we all knew this, i just felt we should still have it up.

I didn't know she won 1995 Little Miss Korea Contest. I also noticed her in FT Island MV but just discovered after she debuted as Tiara that she has played a dancer in Goong. I think that as JiYeon or Qri, she should have the opportunity (maybe later) to play in another drama too. But for now I just want her to sing more in Tiara because she is better singer than rapper to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...