Diadem Forums

[TRANS] T-ara on the french TV

Ehlana

An extract from a french TV program with T-ara !

One day, T-ara will dominate the world, mwahahahaha ! :D

Translation (rough translation with me ;p) :

False schoolgirls and true Korean, T-ara could sing the return in force girlsband. These 6 lolitas overproduced by a major of South Korea play Spice Girls on stage and on the TV. After one year of career, they already have many awards. At the beginning of the year, they have already won 3 awards and with this last clip, they set out to conquer the big world dancefloor.

(L'effet papillon, Canal+, 2010.03.27)

Yay! I'd support T-ara fully if they decided to come to America or if they wanted to try the European market. The only thing that's kind of weird is them being called 'lolita'... but lol@them being compared to the Spice Girls. I remember watching the Spice Girls when I was little. Hahaha T-ara as the Korean Spice Girls... that would be funny. Hyomin = Posh Spice? Scary Spice?

T-ara is a better concept than Spice Girls xD I hope that the journalist joked when he compared them with Spice Girls ^^'

I also hope that T-ara will land one day on the European and American markets. But I have never listened them to the French TV, during a music program (with their clip IGCBOY). I think that it's again going to need to wait to see them in Europe or E.U <3