Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who caught your attention first?

iamjennie

It was Hyomin's unique and pretty look that got me interested in T-ara. Then afterwards Boram and her involvement in the Sweet Girl Chuseok Special. They were the only two members I could recognize at that time XD

Are they my favorite members now? I'm still trying to figure that out, LOL. It's difficult when they are all beautiful and talented.

Jiyeon, first time i heard them was through Good Person, and i was anticipating the video for quite some time and was excited this was a new idol group that could sing. Jiyeon blew me away with her voice and being as young as she was to have such an emotional voice. From then on it has always been her, I don't change my mind often. Her transition to TTL was awesome, i loved how her hair flicked and her movement.

Usually whoever catches my attention first has my loyalty, and it doesn't shift often.

• 2 weeks later...

Hyomin caught my attention first from Invicible Youth as C.E.O girl. she's really cute and adorable (: not to mention, she looks kinda like SNSD's Jessica, so I googled to find out more. she's an AMAZING rapper and singer, so thats wat really made her my favourite :)