Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

Ok...I have to admit...the first time I saw their pictures ...i was like zomg they alll look the same @_@

Hahah, after I saw their music video good person, I was determined to learn their names! So I rewatched it over and over then looking at all the pictures there are of them. After about 10~15 minutes, I was able to recognize who they are. =]

Guest GirlGotSoul

It didn't take me long to know their names, it was just hard to match their names to their faces.

I easily got confused with Jiae, Jiwon and Eun Jung, to me they all looked the same. In no time,

after looking at more pictures, I can differentiate who is who :)

Learning their names were easy for me, but matching them with their faces .. were hard.

I guess the first three I learned was definitely Jiyeon, Hyomin and Jiwon. I got confused with Eunjung and Jiae, but I decided to learn Jiae's face as Soeun's one. Haha, thats how I memorized.

But now I too need to match their voices xD

Lol thinking back.. it actually took me about a week?..... lol it took a lot of effort because i watched their mv alot of times and i matched it up with their profile pictures and then i watched their interview where they introduce themselves and then i match that up with the mv too and then finally i memorized all their names..

lol yea thats what i thought too! that they all looked the same

to be honest i can only remember 3 names: hyomin, jiyeon and jiae

hyomin and jiyeon just seemed to be the easiest for me to remember for some reason haha and then i just started finding out more about jiae. ill get the hang of their names soon haha

• 1 month later...

I still can't match the names with the faces ._. *fail* The only one I can almost always find in a picture is Qri, but that's because of her mole on her nose.. I keep mixing up Eunjung and Hyomin for some reason, especially on the black and white ones. I know their names, but I can't put them to faces. I keep trying though!

• 1 month later...