Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] How long did it take you to learn their names?

iamjennie

during good person days i can only differentiate hyomin & jiyeon from the rest of the girls.

during lies i didn't bother to learn their names/faces at first (yeah not a big fan of lies) but somehow around the beginning of TTL days i can match their names & faces perfectly lol.

it wasn't that hard actually. i mean i did learn suju/snsd names pretty quick so 6 girls wasn't a problem :)

their names are pretty easy to remember...they're all diferent...not like 4minute names, those names are so similar it's hard to memorize at first.

so far, I memorized boram, eunjung, so-yeon, hyomin

for some reason, ji-yeon and Q-ri are who I confused with the most ?

it shouldn't be too long before I memorize their names and faces and then voices!

if I can remember sNSD & Suju then 6 members won't be too hard

• 2 weeks later...

woah. kinda sad for me. took me a hard time to find their name with their faces

the only one i recognise at first is hyomin & soyeon. but i dont know their names.

I hunted for around 2weeks just to know both of their name?

then soon after i get to know the rest of the member's starting with jiyeon first. haha

oops. i seem damn slow =X

It took me a few hours lol since after listening to Women's Generation by Davichi, See-ya and Jiyeon.. I was like damn Jiyeon has great vocals and really stands out for me... (searches who she is)

Although it was also because of Time To Love with TaeGoon that i decided to watch every video of T-ara

Jiyeon was the easiest to learn since I saw her in Women's Generation and Forever Love :)