Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Apple CF?

oink*cathy.

The CF is cute but I agree on the fact that It shouldn't focus on JiYeon but the whole groupe instead.

I like JiYeon but she is way too over-promoted. First, Women Generation project, drama Soul, TTL as a singer and now the main character of Apple CF. If someone should be chosen I would hope for Boram because until now she is like an invisible member.

Having six versions of the CF could be a great idea indeed.

The CF is cute but I agree on the fact that It shouldn't focus on JiYeon but the whole groupe instead.

I like JiYeon but she is way too over-promoted. First, Women Generation project, drama Soul, TTL as a singer and now the main character of Apple CF. If someone should be chosen I would hope for Boram because until now she is like an invisible member.

Having six versions of the CF could be a great idea indeed.

I love Jiyeon, but agreed. The others are like nowhere to be seen.

I mean almost everyone, but Boram has had her own solo project.

Eunjeong: Perfect Couple/Star King

Qri: Queen Seondeok

Soyeon: Infinite Baseball/Perfect Couple

Hyomin: Infinite Youth

Jiyeon: Star King/etc/etc/

Boram: NONE~ :)

• 2 weeks later...

i loved the CF<3

the song is so addicting and the setting of the CF looked so ____ (it's too good that i can't think of a word lmao)

and i agree, it's really unfair that the whole CF/MV is basically JUST Jiyeon. I wish they did have 6 versions of the CF/MV.

But i guess it's all apart of marketing. The most popular/overated member is basically the face of the group. ):

Soyeon bias-ness: Soyeon barely had a close-up T_T

it wasn't bad but i don't really 'apple is A' song that comes with it; :\

haha same..1st time I hear it, I didnt like it much either, but then I saw the CF MV with cutesy Jiyeon snow white with apple

was like OMG, then re-listen and again to the song and gradually learn to like it B)

(cuz whenever I hear the song, the MV with Jiyeon appears in my mind which actualli make me forgets about the song :lol: LOL)