Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] A moment with Eunjung and her signature

Insouciance

EunjungSignature.jpg

Hello people, I just want to share with you my experience with Eunjung. Since T-ara came to Singapore for a concert, I managed to stay in the same hotel as them. After much scouting, planning, and deduction, I managed to figure out where the T-ara members stayed. So that was the first part. I tried going to their level to wait for them but was ushered out a couple of times due to security reasons. However, I soon found out that they have peak periods of security as well as no security at all. During peak periods, there would be 2 guards setting a table in front of the entrance of the corridor. The hotel management would also be at the level lift lobby. However, there are times when there is no people guarding. There's still a security camera there so I ensured that my time at the level would be kept as short as possible. So it's about finding the right time and seizing the opportunity. Carpe diem as they would say. Once, during the period before the concert, I was on their level and I chanced upon Hwayoung. I was absolutely stunned to say anything when I saw her in person. She just took a look at me and continued walking down the corridor to call for her manager. Even when she and her manager walked back and past me into their room, I was still rooted and speechless. Haha. Can't blame me. It was my first encounter up close with a T-ara member.

So I thought I never get a chance to see any of them again. That was until I decided to take the courage to give Eunjung a call. Alas, I managed to talk to her over the phone and requested for her permission for her signature. I spoke to her in Korean since I thought it would be more polite and would be easier for her to understand my request. I also spoke to her calmly and not spazz for fear that she would regard me as a crazy fan. Haha. At first she apologized that she couldn't grant me the permission because I think she thought that I wanted her to come out of the hotel to find me to do so. Haha. I didn't really understood her last part before she put down the phone but I guess I just have to give it a try since I already took the first step. And so, ensuring that there is no security, I managed to ring her door bell and sent my request. She was quite shocked when she asked who was it at the door only to find out that the person outside her door was actually the person talking to her just now. Haha.

Nevertheless, she kindly obliged my request in the end. She was really nice to oblige even though she wasn't supposed to since their management disallows them to do so. She was without her make up and had tied a short ponytail. She looked quite different and much younger when I saw her in her casual self but she still looked gorgeous in person. Whilst signing, we had a small conversation between us. During the conversation, she asked me about my whereabouts and how did I managed to find her. I also told her about my thoughts on her and the concert. We ended with a "fighting!" for each other before we departed from each other. I kind of regretted not asking her to help me ask for other members for their autograph but I guess I didn't want to trouble her any further since she had already granted me a huge request. Also I guess if we got caught, it might get her into trouble or something.

The 5 mins felt a long time but still, it was a moment to be forever remembered.

Eunjung fighting!