Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] First impression

aivilo

So i remember in the old forum, we had this discussion on the girl's first impression. I thought i'll just post it here once again.

My first impression of the girls before i even listened to Good Person, i thought they were gonna be another girl group out there with the cutesy/sexy image, and not much of them showing of their vocals. ut after hearing Good Person, guess they totally changed my impression on these 5 pretty girls.

Their singing is awesome like that, one of the best in the music industry.

What's yours?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GirlGotSoul

When I first looked at the group as a whole, I thought "They're all so pretty.

But what if that'll just lead me off? What if they're not even good singers?"

I was so wrong after I heard their song. They all have vocal strengths and

weaknesses but they're decent singers. There's always room for them to

improve.

Okay I have to admit at first I didn't like Jiae or Eunjung. ^^

Then I listened to Good Person over and over and I just

fell in love with that song and them! lmao. And then I

thought "wow, they aren't just pretty, but oober talented!"

I just loved their different concept. lol.

But now I love them all. [Just Hyomin more. :P]

I remember thinking they were really pretty.

And they looked so fresh? Cheerful? Idk. They just looked like beams of sunshine. haha.

And so I listened to their OST thing and I was completely amazed at their vocals!

And so from then on I kind of kept track of them and stuff (:

Guest Teemania

I saw their pictures before I heard they're voices....First Impression -> An incredibly beautiful group...All their pictures literally BLEW me away and no girl group has ever done that before.

Then when their MV came out, I was blown away yet again because WOW, they not only have the looks but they also have the vocals!

The first time I see the name of T-ara and then the pictures of the group I didn't like them because I though they are just a brunch of new pretty girls formed by M-net to take part of the current girl group trend. Plus their name is very close to KARA and their look to SNSD, so I supposed a mixt between KARA and SND.

But I was wrong lol. After listening to their song Good Person, I realized I shouldn't judge them so fast lol.

my first impression?

hm....

actually i like them from first!

I thought Jiyeon is a 20's girl. because when I saw her first photo, she put make-up,, XD

and I like her style,, n quickly become their fans~!

especially after I heard their 'good person'.

wew! their voice are super duper great!!!!

:P

• 3 weeks later...

My first impression after seeing the first set of photos mnet released was..."oh great another cutesy girl group that's all about looks"

My impression after listening to "Good Person": "Wow, finally a girl group that is beautiful and can actually sing well" :P

from only looking at the pictures i thought they were just a copy of snsd.

using their looks by being cute. (but i do love snsd)

but when i saw good person they really showed off their vocals (:

and i was surprised that these girls were extremely gorgeous and could also sing amazingly :P

• 3 months later...

I came to like them because of the song TTL. i didnt notice them during the lies and good person days as there were too much of girl grps rising up that time. however, when t-ara changed their image to more powerful and attitude kind of look during the TTL from the usual innocent looks which girls groups always have, this really separates them from the rest. and i really start checking them out ever since. without knowing it myself,i was hooked on t-ara! haha. thus that continues till now ~ always be a t-ara fan!

at first i couldn't tell them apart for the life of me..

i first saw them in their lies mv and the stylists just made them all look so similar imo (except boram lol)

i wasn't particularly impressed by the song either

BUT then TTL came along and i was like "whoah i better give their debut another shot"

but nah i still dont like "lies" haha just TTL 1 i'm afraid =p

but i reaaaally like TTL 1, the song is good the mv is good ... so much :wub:

(also, i can tell them apart now and know their names haha)

I didn't know who they were at first, and judging from the group name, I thought they would just be another Kara or another SNSD (which isn't bad, but is nothing new). But then I saw their TTL performance around two months ago(?) and I was awed--they're really good at singing--and the song was refreshing/had a different style than most korean music these days. I looked them up more, realized that the group is amazingly good at singing, and also that several of them are gorgeous...which really surprised me how there hadn't been more hype about them before (ie, during Lies), which was why I never found out about them until now.