Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] First impression

aivilo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remembered vividly when the first song/mv i saw/heard was I go crazy because of you. Initially i thought it was Womanizer >.> Pardon me. Please don't flame. My sister corrected me telling me its a new female kpop group and from then on i started supporting them. :angry:

My first impression was the TTL time! haha jiyeon caught my eyes with her move! dang. it was hot and cute and sexy at the same time!

then 2nd was eunjung! haha.. 2nd was Soyeon 3rd Hyomin 4th was boram. 5th Qri haha cause she was less featured in TTL 2 wasnt it? but

non the less T-ara is awesome. since TTL i check back the Lies and Good person. my 1st thought that came to my mind was.. WOW mind blasting vocals..

Love Eunjung Jiyeon Jiwon Jiae ahaha. then TTL 1 came Soyeon! haha. her vocal was equal to jiwon :D but my fav was Jiyeon her voice is like an angel singing

to the good person song.. hehe her latest single of GOS Ost "Rolling" was waay too soothing :) hehe

My first impression of T-ara was (I really don't remember, but i think it's similar to what i have said now. <3) "Oh, there's a new girl group again? Noooo~ " (Since there was a lot of new girl groups debuting at that time,)

But, when i heard their song, "Good Person," I thought to myself, That i shouldn't not have judged them first. :lol: