Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] When did you first start to like T-Ara?

kikiyana

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first started liking T-ara during their Bo Peep days. I mean, I knew about them from their debut, but I didn't like Lies, so I didn't really bother getting to know the group. I liked their TTL songs, but I only watched them for Supernova. The Bo Peep Bo Peep era was when I first started to actually learn their names and personalities.

I knew of them for awhile. But never took much interest until their project TTL with Supernova.

Even then, though, it was only slight interest in Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Eunjung. I kept seeing Hyomin in variety shows, too. And I've always followed and appreicated their songs.

But it wasn't until recently did I seriously get to know them as a group. -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I know T-ara after watch Coffee house, i like the act of EunJung so I search some infomations of her and T-ara. And i listen all their song and find out they are the singer of Lies. Lies is my fav song but i don't know who sang it before search about T-ara.

i grew up liking snsd,2ne1,thought that they are the coolest.then i saw roly poly,T-ara?dont know them.but,suddenly jiyeon catch my eyes.shes the most beautiful idol iv ever seen.

then saw dream high,eunjung charisma catch my attention.glad shes T-ara.mean,shes with Jiyeon.then find out wgm.begin liking T-ara after that.and completely forgot other group.lol..cuz seriously all member beauty more than average

I like them from the start, and they continued to gradually build themselves better and better as they continued onward in their careers. Thus, making me like them even more with each theme performances they've done. So far, they haven't disappointed, nor gave up, and progressed so much over the years, they make me feel like a proud parent. :P

the first groups I started listening to were SNSD, T-ara, KARA and 2NE1.

I sorta became a big fan of SNSD but just casually listened to the rest.

after IY, I began liking Hyomin. same goes for Eunjung after Dream High and Jiyeon after Heroes.

after Roly Poly is when I began to be a bigger fan. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...