Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] WHICH MEMBER HAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE ON STAGE?

ione

99 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] WHICH MEMBER HAS THE BEST PERFORMANCE ON STAGE?

• Absolutely Eunjung
    • Hyomin, seriously
    • Without a doubt Jiyeon!
    • It is Soyeon
    • Q-ri!!!!!
    • Uh, Boram
    • I think Hwayoung

T-ara ever criticized of their performance on stage when their first debut. But they improve alot during that time. I mean really alot!!! Its because all of their member work hard on practicing every single song they promote. But somehow, practicing is not the same with the look on stage.And only one member can get the tittle of the best because her effort on stage.Her appearence bright up the stage.

Since my bias is Eunjung i choose her.LOL..Its including everything,energy,singing and dancing ability,audience's contact,charisma,etc..

so who do yo think have the best performance on stage?

• 1 month later...

See, Eunjung is my favourite, but without a doubt, Jiyeon shines on stage. Even when she's not singing my eyes fall on her. She is so good at everything she does. I love Eunjung, she shines too, but I guess i'm saying this right now because she wasn't in a lot of the lives recently. Without Eunjung, the lives seem really incomplete, but I still watch them because Jiyeon still holds it together!

Eunjung and Hyomin are the two that I saw putting more efforts into their stage performances, dancing-wise. I'd like to say Eunjung...but in my opinion, Hyomin is the best dancer in T-Ara..based on all the performances I've seen so far. She delivered her emotions (with confidence....how can I tell? I've been dancing & watching dancers dancing for a few years now and the way Hyomin dances told me so) through the dances better than the rest. It's not just about the moves, it's how you express it. You can execute all the crazy moves out there, but if you lack that "feel" while dancing, then it's pointless.

• 2 months later...

Hyomin, because she always has the best facial expressions even though she's not the most charismatic (because eunjung wins in that department of course). I didn't really used to notice hyomin a lot but ever since i had a change of heart and she became my bias i've realized that she actually puts in a lot of effort when she's on stage.

• 2 months later...

Hyomin for me. She is the member that always does something in performances which makes her stand out more.

Lies- she has a lot of lines

Bo peep Bo peep - a part where she dances other groups song

I go crazy because of you - the sexy chair dance and the cool sunglasses

Yayaya - dorky actions

Roly poly - Sunglasses and dance time near the end of the song

Lovey Dovey - I can always see her on screen LOL

Cry Cry - with the cane

• 4 weeks later...

Jiyeon is my bias, but I would have to say Hyomin. Hyomin always stands out to me when they perform live. She sounds pretty close to the studio version of the song when she sings live and usually is consistent with her performances.

• 3 weeks later...