Diadem Forums

[09.11.27] Jung Ji-ah's 'Cat Girl' Appearance in T-ara's Music Video Becomes Hot Topic

Elly

[09.11.27] Jung Ji-ah's 'Cat Girl' Appearance in T-ara's Music Video Becomes Hot Topic

2jcbt4o.jpg

The appearance Jung Ji-ah made for the music video of 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' has started to become a topic since the teasers' release.

On the 27th of November the teaser video for T-ara's upcoming track 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' features Jung Ji-ah as the very hot and sexy 'Cat Girl' that tries to seduce a man in a club.

15 minutes after the teaser was released, the teaser video that was uploaded on GomTV immediately recieved at least 2,000 hits, T-ara's upcoming new tracks have obviously become a hot issue already.

Meanwhile, T-ara released their album on November 27th at 2PM. On the 30th of November, the fans will choose between 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' and 'Like the Beginning' to determine which song would become T-ara's title track.

Source: http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20091127/5161088.htm

Written by: Choi Eunjoo

Translated by: Elly@diadem

The teaser was a little to pg-13/+ and I didn't think I would like the song, but it's getting very catchy. Jung Ji-ah's kissing part reminds me of Dara from 2ne1 for some reason.

LOL same xD

i was hoping that a T-ARA member was in the story plot, but Ji-ah is alright (:

I don't think the MV will be banned, besides, it would have been worse if the actual Tiara members did the scene.

I'm actually sort of glad some people are riled up over this topic, more publicity for the song/MV <3

It won't get banned. Like with DBSK's Joomon-Mirotic- they simply had to change the lyrics, if Bo Peep Bo Peep has explicit lyrics, or what Koreans consider explicit, then they'll only change the lyrics. Blah~ I'm making a mess in my head now;;

It'll be a hot MV, that's for sure!