Diadem Forums

[09.11.29] 'Like the Beginning' Most Likely to be T-ara's Title Track

Elly

[09.11.29] 'Like the Beginning' Most Likely to be T-ara's Title Track

6ghd12.jpg

6-member girl group T-ara's 'Like the Beginning' has taken the first spot in real-time charts.

On the 29th, T-ara's 'Like the Beginning' took #1 on Bucks' real-time Top 100 chart.

Since the song's release on the 27th, it's already taken the same top spot.

Today, it was forecasted that T-ara's title track will most likely be 'Like the Beggining' because of the explosive reaction its recieved.

As reported previously, a representative to T-ara from Core Contents Media have released a statement regardging the selection of the title song. "After the music video teasers are released, we will determine the better song to be T-ara's title track depending on what the public wants to see. Finally, on the 30th, it will be finalized by the fans."

Since the release of 'Like the Beginning' and 'Bo Peep, Bo Peep' T-ara's taken the top spots on music portal real-time charts in Bucks and Melon.com.

Meanwhile, it's been confirmed that T-ara's album will be released on December 4th.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Written by: Moon Wanshik

Translated by: Elly@diadem

awesome news!! i really liked this track

it was such a relief when i heard this song and loved it. i was a tentative t-ara fan, drawn over only by TTL and not really a fan of Lies, so i was worried i wouldnt like their new album, but 'Like the Beginning' was so good :D :D

Like the beginning might be first on chart but BPBP is leading on the poll >_> I wonder what Mnet will do, listen the fans or listen the charts calls...

not everyone will vote, and of course the company will end up picking whichever song will be more successful..