Diadem Forums

[INFO/SPAZZ] The Real T-ara members

neopode

Do the real T-ara members know of this forum or (even more unlikely) visit it? I know that they probably don't speak english well enough to read all of this, but the member group for "T-ara" piqued my interest. Also other big Girl group forums (like Soshified). If anyone knows, or even have a guess, i'd appreciate it :huh:

They definitely know about this forum.

About their visit...I'm not sure if all members did visit it, but I remembered someone took screenshot of the ex member (can't remember whether it's Ji Ae or Ji Won) logging in. FYI, the admin make a special account for T-ara so they can check whether the girls log in or not.

EDIT : It's Ji Ae. Here it is if you wanna see the screenshot of her logging in : http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17507

I can't find topics about the other members logged in though.

T-aradotcom staff did logged in twice.

First time - http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12487

The second time - http://www.tiaradiadem.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13690

#2 Second Post

Of course they know about this fansite. It's already made the official international T-ara fansite and is linked directly to their wikipedia page. As to whether they visit or not, it's a mystery. Who knows? Maybe they actually come here everyday.

Wikipedia means nothing btw.

and thanks for the info Crazy and Kenzo. It's pretty cool how they visit a foreign language board.

:( T-ara

• 4 weeks later...

#2 Second Post

Of course they know about this fansite. It's already made the official international T-ara fansite and is linked directly to their wikipedia page. As to whether they visit or not, it's a mystery. Who knows? Maybe they actually come here everyday.

Tiaradiadem is still not official as far as I know.

• 2 weeks later...

It's great and I am glad if Tara know, acknowledge or even visit diadem. And I think they need to know that there are so many fans supporting and loving them in some different ways.

And for fans who can't reach them, Diadems is very helping to us to get more updates, more understanding about Tara's recent activities and all of agendas.

So, once again I really thank to Diadems Admin who can make it possible for us^^