Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara Concert in San Francisco

anhpham

Sorry about now tagging.

Hopefully they get there between Christmas and New Year's because I'm heading back for school after New Year's, but I will be back for the Concert on the 13th!

I don't think that's going to be the case. They don't really have anything planned here beside that concert...so at most they will arrive probably a week before the concert date (assuming KKS does give them a day or two to wander around California)

I don't think that's going to be the case. They don't really have anything planned here beside that concert...so at most they will arrive probably a week before the concert date (assuming KKS does give them a day or two to wander around California)

If that is the case then they would be coming here a day or two before the concert then. After New Year's is when Lovey Dovey promotion will start.

If that is the case then they would be coming here a day or two before the concert then. After New Year's is when Lovey Dovey promotion will start.

yeah that is what I'm anticipating too actually. (about 3-4 days before concert...if no free time. ! day to get adjusted and situated, 1-2 days for rehearsal, and concert day). There might be more info as it gets closer to Jan :( for now it's all anticipation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think T-ara's going to be flying in the day of the concert. It looks like their schedule, Love Dovey promotions, Roly Poly musical, the rumored concert they're going to, etc. etc, isn't going to allow them to stay for an extra day. But, idk, nothing's -still- confirmed :|

I think T-ara's going to be flying in the day of the concert. It looks like their schedule, Love Dovey promotions, Roly Poly musical, the rumored concert they're going to, etc. etc, isn't going to allow them to stay for an extra day. But, idk, nothing's -still- confirmed :|

I would assume that they'd be flying in the day before. If you think about it, since flying from half the world away, you're jet-lagged pretty bad. If they fly in the day of the concert, imagine landing in SF then eat/rehearsal for concerts on top of the actual concert. That will be too brutal lol.

I would assume that they'd be flying in the day before. If you think about it, since flying from half the world away, you're jet-lagged pretty bad. If they fly in the day of the concert, imagine landing in SF then eat/rehearsal for concerts on top of the actual concert. That will be too brutal lol.

tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if what I said actually happened. I feel like their company isn't taking their health seriously. TT__TT

tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if what I said actually happened. I feel like their company isn't taking their health seriously. TT__TT

Their schedules is packed, that's true. But then again, from a business point of view...you don't want to risk having bad problems arising before/during a concert. It will bring lots of negative criticism toward the company. If CCM is wise enough, they wouldn't do that. I might be wrong, considered that business people have different work habits too.

Their schedules is packed, that's true. But then again, from a business point of view...you don't want to risk having bad problems arising before/during a concert. It will bring lots of negative criticism toward the company. If CCM is wise enough, they wouldn't do that. I might be wrong, considered that business people have different work habits too.

For Kpopmasters, SHINee flew in only a few hours before their performance, and during last year's KMF, 4minute flew in on the day of the show, too. So while I really hope it doesn't happen, if their schedules are super tight it might end up being the case :/

Aaaand, yeah... looking at their official schedule.... ouch :lol: On the 12th it says KPOP MUSIC FESTIVAL at 7pm, and on the 13th it has the SF concert listed along WITH the opening night of the musical.... then nothing on the 14th, and then they are double booked again on the 15th.... D: I wish they had more time to rest!!!

For Kpopmasters, SHINee flew in only a few hours before their performance, and during last year's KMF, 4minute flew in on the day of the show, too. So while I really hope it doesn't happen, if their schedules are super tight it might end up being the case :/

Aaaand, yeah... looking at their official schedule.... ouch :lol: On the 12th it says KPOP MUSIC FESTIVAL at 7pm, and on the 13th it has the SF concert listed along WITH the opening night of the musical.... then nothing on the 14th, and then they are double booked again on the 15th.... D: I wish they had more time to rest!!!

Do they have a calender of their event listed somewhere? Can you link me real quick?

If that is the case, then they'll be flying in just right before the SF concert. Hopefully that's the case cause I'm flying to SF earlier in the day and I get to greet them. Excited now!!!!! cool.gif