Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara fans name Citrine or ?

ione

well,as we know Hyomin said that T-ara fans called Citrine it just a matter of time before they announce it as official name.but since it is not yet announced so they can change it anytime (maybe) for who dont know the news read this first Quick News-T-ara interview with Vouge Taiwan mags and this one Q&A

a lot of fans already called themself diadem though i dunno why.do you like T-ara fans name become Citrine? as for me i dont want T-ara fans called diadem although i like diadem word more.it sound good.but im worried T-ara hardly spell diadem.lol..Citrine is easier to spell and sound cuter.

actually no matter what they choose i will support them.but it is just for fun.if you have a choice what kind of name do you choose for T-ara fans?or do you agree with Citrine?or diadem? :D

hmmm..... "citrine" words looks feminine to me, and "diadem" looks more stronger, i don't know why i can feel it like that :P but i love those two words :P and if i have to choose......i think, i prefer "diadem" more.

but i hope CCM will make some official statement about the fandom's name... :D

• 2 weeks later...

There's still no official fan name, so it's best not to start going around calling yourself Citrine for the sake of not confusing others. As for us, since we're member of diadem, which is a fan forum of T-Ara...it's better to associate myself as diadem rather than T-Ara's fan because diadem IS official.

There is no official name until now right?

I saw a lot of T-ara's fan called themselves Citrine ==

It has been more than 2 years since their debut but no official Fanclub name :-<

But I would prefer something to Citrine

It was their fan cafe's name until it got taken down (google it if you want to know more, I'm not going further into it). So I suppose some people used and still called themselves Citrine just as we would call ourselves Diadem...but Citrine is no more.

Diadem is not the fan name, it's just the forum's name

but i don't know. some people said that Citrinie is the fandom of T-ara

Again, Hyomin is the only one that said she'll call T-ara's fans Citrine. It is not the official fan name recognized by CCM. So regardless of what people said, we don't have an official fan names (whether you actually care about having one or not). That's fact.

Diadem is the just the name of the forum and was never intended to be a fan name, but the members decided on their own to use it as a fan name (I truly wonder how that even started).

I actually like the name Citrine, it matches as well. So if we do end up with that name, I think it'll be cool. :]

Usually, who decide on this matter? Is it the artist or the fans?

Like e.g. was it SNSD or the fans that decided to call themselves SONE?

If it is for us to decide, I'd prefer Diadem anytime x)

I'd say it's CCM who has the final says, one of the reason why T-Ara mention that their goals is to get an official fan name.

well i dont know about citrine or where it came from and don't give a feeling of t-ara, and diadem sounds girly for me(i am a boy so telling i am a diadem is not something that would make me proud out loud, don't know about anyone else) even though it makes more sense for tiaras.

T-ers or something like that (might sound silly but its nearly 5 am and i probably should be sleeping)

• 3 weeks later...