Diadem Forums

[POLL] Bo Peep Bo Peep MV vs Like the Beginning MV!

*YANiPOPO*

Bo Peep Bo Peep or Like the Beginning?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Choose only one :)

• Bo Peep Bo Peep [15+]
    • Bo Peep Bo Peep [19+]
    • Like the Beginning

*this is a different thread from the [spazz] thread.*

Mnet just released the two song's video, surprisingly, there are two different video for Bo Peep Bo Peep! One with a less scandalous appeal if i may say.

So choose which mv you like more! And discuss.

Dont bash others opinions! Be nice.

I chose Like the Beginning. I like both tracks but the BPBP[15] seems too childish. while BPBP[19] was overboard! I wish the mv directors could have found something in between.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the Beginning for me.

After that is the Bo Peep Bo Peep 15+ version, I like the scenes with the zebra backdrop. I don't care for the 19+ version because there's too much of that other woman trying to get some and not enough of the girls. It would be nice if they had the shots of the girls with the leopard outfits and tails (19+) and the zebra print backdrop scenes (15+) together for just one MV. I could do without the red scenes in the 15+ version and without the catwoman scenes from the 19+ version.

Those are just my thoughts but I'm also fine with things the way they are, we're lucky to have gotten 3 new videos.

I love LTB! I listented to both songs and I persaonlly loved LTB better...but the bo peep bo peeps, I agree with you!

I wish they could have made something in between >.< it was getting annoying seeing a kiss scene every 10 seconds int he BPBP mv but T-ara looked awesome thre >_<

LOL XD im stuck now >.<

I chose Like the Beginning. The story was so cute and Hyomin= gorgeous. I love the song, too. (:

I thought BPBP [15+] was way too childish but I thought that BPBP [+19] wasn't that bad. haha. I thought 19+ would be like insane, but it was like what a regular PG-13 movie was like. x]

MOST DEFINITELY LIKE THE BEGINNING. LOVE the song and MV.

I mean they're sexy AND cute at the same time in that music video. And its not overboard sexy or cute either! well... thats just my opinion.

The 19+ one is too much for me to handle. Its like... Just that actress.... Rubbing up to the guy and then you know, doing the nastay. [sorry. I'm only 13 so not used to these kind of things]

I liked the 15+ version of BPBP though. It was pretty cute. :rolleyes:

But Like The Beginning is my favorite out of all three. Since I just LOVE that song and its music video.

Bo Peep Bo Peep is a catchy song, but the MVs are abit uhh.... BPBP[15+] didn't catch my interest while BPBP[19+] was ,uh, way too much? &i got abit freaked out when i saw the 'cat demon'(or whatever that it) 's eyes. :X

So I choose : Like the Beginning -> MV & song totally rocks~ :D

• 4 weeks later...

BPBP 15+!!!!

OMG the close-ups of them all are so cute!! they were all adorable!

and I turned to a HyoJung fangirl all because of that Hyomin kissing Eunjung scene :)

and I love Hyomin with straight bangs she looks cute like that :D

and where they were in the whitish room OMG I love their clothes~~

I love that MV so much!! *cough myfeaturedvideoonmyYTchannel cough*