• Eunjung ftw!
    • Hyomin no doubt!
  2. 2. Rapping?

• Totally Eunjung.
    • Has to be Hyomin.
  3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

i highly believe that eunjung is better than hyomin in all three aspects. i mean, i respect hyomin's versatility, she IS talented i acknowledge that. but you have to give it to eunjung.

eunjung's voice is more full sounding, while hyomin's is more nasal. and she can belt out high notes better than hyomin. not to mention, eunjung's voice is more stable in live performances. also, why else was eunjung able to play the supporting role in Dream High? because she is one of the best girl group singers out there at the time, who could act.

as for the rap, hyomin's voice suits rapping much more than eunjung's. hyomin can also bring out emotions in rapping much well. but i don't know, for some reason eunjung sounds cooler when she raps. i just don't know why, it's just not logical (of course i'm eunjung biased)

i seriously am not sure about this. t-ara really isnt more of a dance focused girl group, plus they don't have dance breaks of special dance stages so i don't have anything to base it on. but considering that eunjung usually gets more front time than hyomin in their choreography must mean eunjung dances better.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For singing, maybe Eunjung has stronger voice than Hyomin. But in some case, maybe in the ballad genre, Hyomin voice is so better than.

For rapping, I can't choose between them. I think both of them are good at this field.

For dancing, Hyomin dances sexily and Eunjing with the strong dance. I prefer Hyomin dance

I'm with you. Like you said Hyomins voice beter suits for rapping, but the reason why Eunjung rap sounds cooler is because she has more confidence. That's probably why I prefer Eunjung's rap. Although, I just can't have enough of Minnie's rap part in TTL2.

i highly believe that eunjung is better than hyomin in all three aspects. i mean, i respect hyomin's versatility, she IS talented i acknowledge that. but you have to give it to eunjung.

eunjung's voice is more full sounding, while hyomin's is more nasal. and she can belt out high notes better than hyomin. not to mention, eunjung's voice is more stable in live performances. also, why else was eunjung able to play the supporting role in Dream High? because she is one of the best girl group singers out there at the time, who could act.

as for the rap, hyomin's voice suits rapping much more than eunjung's. hyomin can also bring out emotions in rapping much well. but i don't know, for some reason eunjung sounds cooler when she raps. i just don't know why, it's just not logical (of course i'm eunjung biased)

i seriously am not sure about this. t-ara really isnt more of a dance focused girl group, plus they don't have dance breaks of special dance stages so i don't have anything to base it on. but considering that eunjung usually gets more front time than hyomin in their choreography must mean eunjung dances better.

• 3 weeks later...

singing:hyomin

her voice is soo versatile.whenever someone cannot perform on stage hyomin usually cover their parts. plus she sounds good live.like studio version.just listen to their mr removed. her voice is so stable despite she sing while dancing.

rapping:eunjung

as much as i love hyomin i gotta say that eunjung is a better rapper although i like hyomin rap more.

dancing:hyomin

she has that charm that keeps my eyes glued to her

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Singing - Hyomin

Rapping - Eunjung

Dancing - Hyomin

I want to say that these two... I love these two together and I honestly want them to do everything in songs. Sing, rap, and dance. but since this is a poll: I prefer Hyomin's singing voice compared to Eunjung's singing even though she was amazing in falling u. As for rapping, I do love Hyomin's rapping especially in like the first time and when she raps other people's songs I'd choose her hands downn! but in terms of their recordings and songs overall i prefer Eunjung's flows compared to Hyomin's flows. As for dancing, it's Jiyeon. lol!! i think Hyomin's the better dancer in this case. She's just a weirdo that she can't fully display her dance skills lol. so in terms of their performances, Hyomin's dance moves are very clean cut while Eunjung, although very charismatic, is a little sloppy.

So thinking live performances:

Hyomin's voice has more control and versatile with her voice and dominates

Eunjung has the stronger rap voice

Hyomin's dancing is tighter.

Just find this poll, and hell, I've been thinking about this for so long, I mean about T-ARA's two aces. They are both lead vocalist, lead rapper and lead dancer. Even in SNSD there is no one actually holds 3 "lead" position. It's usually lead vocal only, or lead dancer only. Only in T-ARA this actually happens (forget me if I make a mistake, I don't know much about any girl group aside from SNSD and T-ARA).

If I were to compare two of them only, here it is:

Singing for Eunjung

Rapping for Eunjung

Dancing for Hyomin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...