• Has to be Hyomin.
  3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singing: Hyomin. IMO, I think Hyomin's vocal's skill is gone beyond Eunjeong's vocal's skill.

Rapping: Still Hyomin. She is very good at using the "gas" from her stomach while rapping.

Dancing: Has to be Eunjeong because she is good at seducing the audience. But Hyomin also not bad.

*LOL...how come Hyomin doesn't win anything in these three section? :)

Eunjung is super talented, she is 2nd best vocalist, best rapper, dancing queen, she can do ad-libs, she is the prettiest, her personality is so sweet and dorky

like everything XD

no doubt i choose her in all 3

well i love Hyomin's rap just a little..she is still not what i call a rapper

but in Lies i was thinking 'wow she's totally better in rapping'

and it turned out that Eunjung is the real superb rapper!

I love Eunjung more and she does sounds better live. I lover her dancing on "Like the First Time" too. As for rapping, both are good, but I love how Eunjung raps, especially TTL. It fits her really well.

It's good that both of them can sing and rap.

My view of Hyomin is forever tarnished by IY! XD

Not that that's a bad thing.

And let me just add I dislike these comparing polls. HAHAHAHAHA. I mean I really do hate comparing members. Everyone's there for a reason and everyone is doing their best.

But if I was forced to choose:

I would say singing for Eunjung, rapping for Hyomin and dancing for both. (I love the part of the dance of I'm Really Hurt where they push and direct their hands towards the right... I don't know how to explain it... XD)

I would say Eunjung for all of them...jk lol

Aside from my biased view I would have to say Eunjung for singing and Hyomin for rapping (I heard her rap in TTL2 and it got me interested in her)...Dancing is a hard choice since they are both awesome dancers, but Im going to give it to Eunjung.

• 3 weeks later...

EunJung for all 3 :lol: I completely agree with the point about both of them excelling at everything they do. That's something I noticed too, and I used to be against idols who'd work multiple activities (like singing, modeling, acting, etc.) because that usually underrates their singing, and makes for no excelling at all, but having such talented members in one group like T-ara actually makes me look forward to the expansion of their careers X3

• 2 weeks later...

My vote for rapping goes to Eunjung. She's a rapper. She really stood out when she's rapping. Even tough I like Hyomin a lot, and I really mean it, A LOT, I still think Eunjung is the best rapper of the group.

But for singing, I like Hyomin voice more. And for dancing too, Hyomin because I'm a Hyomin-biased, lol.