• Has to be Hyomin.
  3. 3. Dancing?

• Duh? Eunjung of course!
    • Clearly, it's Hyomin!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is one hell of question..agree with yanipopo..there truly dynamic duo..for me,both are great dancer,singers n dancer...so hard for me to choose the answer...eventually i choose hyomin for singing,and eunjung for rapping and dancing...i really wanna choose both..aigoo..so hard to choose.

When i watch their group performances i prefer Eunjung vocals but i get amazed when i hear Hyomin sing other songs in variety show so i went with Hyomin though they are both really good.

Rapping wise for me its Eunjung over Hyomin.

Dancing i don't exactly remember seeing Hyomin dancing outside of their group performances and i think i saw Eunjung like once so i went with Eunjung but it could have went any way since i haven really seen much and could change in the future.

Who sings the high notes at the end of "Lies?" They never sing the high notes in the live performances of that song.

Judging from the music video, it looks like Hyomin is the one who sings that part. Under that assumption, I'd have to cast my vote for Hyomin for best singer.

i voted for hyomin in terms of singing. like i've commented on the other thread, eunjeong seems to be able to hit higher notes(i'm not sure, ain't a major in singing or whatsoever) but i love hyomin's voice better, real sweet but not too much and the warm feeling she gives when she sings. as for rapping, i prefer eunjeong's rap. and on dancing, they both seem to be tied in that area :D