Diadem Forums

[INFO] T-ara chooses Like the first time!

Jun

T-ara has chosen "Like the first time" as their first albums' title track!

T-ara released their first album "Absolute First Album" on November 27th and revealed MV's for Bo Peep Bo Peep, Like the first time, and Apple is A in various 15 year and 19 year old versions. To say it was confusing is an understatement.

Anyway, T-ara's management Mnet Media, analyzed 9,000 people on various internet site polls and comments to decide which track to push as T-ara's first album title track. The votes have finally been totaled and "Like the first time" was victorious with approximately 53% of the votes (4,770 people).

Mnet Media stated:

"Like the first time has received the majority of votes. We would like to thank composer Bang Shi Hyuk for creating such a great song for T-ara."

In addition:

"Music, Style, Dance, everything will be different and T-ara will deliver a 180degree changed image, that's the goal of this album."

T-ara will make their comeback with the selected track on December 4th via KBS Music Bank and will follow up on MBC's Music Core and SBS' Inkigayo.

YEAH, cant wait to see B) (a pity that wouldnt get to see butt dance in LIVE perf though :P ) but still I prefer Like the beginning's melody and hope it will attract more fans of T-ara after they hear the catchy tune :D

You forgot to tag your topic T.T

please dont forget that o,o kk?

And woot! I'm very pleased too upon hearing this news! At first i liked BPBP way more than LTB but then i guess LTB IS very unique and alot of people are showing interest in it!

T_T sorry kinda new to the forum and got excited to post the news, will remember in future <3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...