Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] TIARA'S COMEBACK!!! *DEC 06 2009 - INKIGAYO! BOTH SONGS!*

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qri's shaky vocal is very very obvious among all lol in the latest 1...

and is the weather very very cold when they are performing? seems like it kinda...hmm lacks abit of enthusiasm I would say? cuz the dance moves and actions seems to lack strength (abit soft I would say?) compared to MV and the 1st LIVE perf (which was indoor so I guess wasnt that cold?)

Just my guesses...but Jiyeon is still soo cute inside though haha, although somehow I feel she is more energetic in the 1st LIVE one than this 1...

and is the weather very very cold when they are performing? seems like it kinda...hmm lacks abit of enthusiasm I would say? cuz the dance moves and actions seems to lack strength (abit soft I would say?) compared to MV and the 1st LIVE perf (which was indoor so I guess wasnt that cold?)

If you noticed Yuri and Tiffany, they were covered absolutely. With scarf, jcakets and everything. So i guess it WAS cold, considering it's december. Those leggings wont do anything as i think they are made from thin material.

I loved their performances for Bo Peep Bo Peep!

it made me like the song even more seeing it on stage.

I don't like how a lot of people are criticizing it.

The outfits might be weird - but styles in Korea are different than those in other countries

I know the concept went cutesy, but it's winter and Christmas is near so dressing in that way kind of fits the season

and I think the reason why the sexy strong leopard and leather concept was put aside is because the 19+ is probably banned from MBC and KBS so they obviously went with the cute outfit from their 15+

I for one think the claw/paws and cat theme was really nice and it is a cuter version to the original leopard

they were being PLAYFUL not SEXY

people don't seem to get that.. -_____-

Really like how JiYeon pounces in the 2nd chorus xDD

People are also whining that they aren't promoting Like The Beginning

They should have the ability to READ UP before whining and get the facts to know that they WILL promote it soon -___-

And besides, singing outside in about 20 degrees weather will obviously not help them to perform their best

I mean you could hear the wind blowing AND the camera shook

that should say something about the conditions

sorry didn't mean to rant, it's just that people should know certain things before ranting..

whatever they say, I loved the performances!!

There's nothing wrong with criticizing or complaining as long as it constructive and doesn't come to bashing.

I simply don't love their comeback performances. They were good but average vocal wise and stage presence wise. About the outfits...I don't mind cute but their pink outfits on Music Bank were nauseatingly cute and fit for 13 year old girls. There is a way to dress cute without overdoing it.

And some people are disappointed in them performing BPBP because if a song wins in a poll, people kinda expect them to perform that song and only that song.

And yes I know that they will be performing LTFT soon. There is nothing wrong about expressing disappointment.

Don't attack me now for saying my opinion.

sorry didn't mean to rant, it's just that people should know certain things before ranting..

No problem, your rant was a good one. PEOPLE NEED TO READ. THEY WILL PERFORM LIKE THE BEGINNING! *Explodes*

And some people are disappointed in them performing BPBP because if a song wins in a poll, people kinda expect them to perform that song and only that song.

srsly some people need to read up before posting this and that its ANNOYING

I think their comeback stage was awesome, regardless of what people are saying. It really showed me a different side of T-ara, the cutey pie side.

Boram finally stood out in the group, Qri showed her vocals, Hyomin showed her cute innocent side, Soyeon delivered her powerful vocals as usual, Eunjong showed her confidence and lastly, my Jiyeon showed her outstandingness in terms of performance and beauty! T-ara jjang!~

UWAAA I LOVED INKI.
<3

Like the Beginning was lkafjslkfja;
<3
<3
<3
dang they all looked so sophisticated and mature and I just love the song~ But... no close up of Soyeon? D:

And BPBP was... cute. But hahah they performed really well (:

They're getting more and more confident (Qri too!) And OMG HYOMIN'S DANCE.
<3
Gosh I love this girl. x]

^Jiji I totally agree with you :3 Inki was MUCH better; the only flaw was that the playback was a bit too loud.. and that there was no Soyeon closeup during LTB. T_T

LTB;;

Sophisticated T-ara >> Cute T-ara, in my opinion. They totally rocked it! I really like Hyomin's expressions and attitude. (:

BPBP;;

Still not digging those leggings, but the white outfit is a bit better. (:

This was the best performances out of the 3. Their vocals improved~

Inki owned Mucore and Mubank combined x2. rofl

I love that theyre taking risks and even if people say "ew their stylist sucks", i say thats bravery for them to still stick with those stuff.

Qri sounded consistent today <3 *claps*

I have a feeling the wigs werent put on properly for LTB. Jiyeon* and Hyomin's were kinda moving sidewards xD lmao maybe they rushed? still lol xD

EJ's was kinda moving sideward too xD still it was all good. Sexy but sophisticated. <3

And OMG HYOMIN'S DANCE

IS LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It definitely showed an improvement in their stage presence, which was good. Qri also sounded more confident in BPBP. The slap five between Jiyeon and Eunjeong = lol.

Vocally though, it was disappointing. Could barely hear them. It reminds me of some of their earlier performances with Lies.

Inkigayo was better than Music Core. It was nice to see them performing Like the Beginning, too. I'm still looking forward to more performances, because the first few are always a bit shaky. Once they're completely used to doing this song on stage they should be great. The same thing happened with Lies and TTL.

BPBP - I like Jiyeon's look, hair, cute paws and the cute poses haha, but the dance moves really need to improve more than juz cute poses and cute skipping around

Like the beginning - way better song than BPBP in terms of attraction and melody composing, but the style (the so called old sch retro look tat corresponds back to their album cover style, watever, I DUN CARE !) DOESNT LOOK NICE AT ALL ~! lol it ruins my dear Jiyeon's image and look totally, doesnt suit her at all~!

PS: good to see them performing with enthusiasm and energy again! prolly cuz its indoor, damn that outdoor perf at freezing temperature which seems mediocre at best, blame the stupid organiser and temperature LOL.

Loved both songs but Bo peep is more addictive! it makes you wanna go around and repeat along "bo peep bo peep bo peep ah!"

Like the beginning, i believe is more marketable and will be more succesful cause the music is top charts-able..

and Boram is so cute in both performance!! short hair short hair!! (not forgetting the rest too!!)