Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] TIARA'S COMEBACK!!! *DEC 06 2009 - INKIGAYO! BOTH SONGS!*

*YANiPOPO*

*this thread is made to discuss their comebacks*

Wooh they finally made their comeback! Dec 04 2009!

Im looking forward to the other comebacks! WOOOOOOH!

Anyways, my opinions :

BPBP : WIN OUTFITS. WIN FANCHANTS SO LOUD. ej = SO PRETTY!

Soyeon's vocals = always perfect.

The fanchants were organized i spazz it ftw ftw!

Im glad they peformed it live. im very glad, esp Boram :D !!

Disappointed at Mubank pd - no comeback sign for the girls? Why? please explain. No matter what it is, it IS their comeback -,-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whee I just watched their comeback perf of Bo Peep Bo Peep (:

TBH I was a bit disappointed with their comeback perf. Vocally, they were a bit shakey, especially Qri.

The outfits don't really match, especially the leggings. BUT, the paws were so cute! :D

The way the girls performed was kind of stiff?, but I totally understand that it's their first performance and they're nervous; they ALWAYS improve so it's all good :D

Aww and Eunjung's hairstyle is just love! So cute~ The choreo is cute too (: I like the way they exit the stage~

Yeah and Boram really shone in this perf! I really like her voice. (:

lol ya abit shaky and not exactly perfectly coordinated performance yet...and why is it not "Like The First Time"? lol thought thats the title track???

Like the Jiyeon's look inside though xD

They will probably continue performing BPBP for now just to get it out of the way before they go full force with Like the First Time. Mind you, it was a close race between choosing the title track, so it's likely that they are appealing to those fans for a short while.

Their comeback was made of win. xD Their outfits looked adorable... except for maybe the leggings. And their exit, haha, made of cuteness. xD Vocally, they performed quite well, shaky in a few parts but it was still an amazing comebackk. Can't wait for them to start performing Like the Beginning!

It was good. Everything was good except the outfits. Outfits were horrible. Maybe the different pieces are cute separately but together it was too much. I couldn't concentrate on anything except how horrible they were the first time so I had to watch it again. The ending was adorable.

I liked it. Vocally, they weren't able to really show us all they had..

I loved the chorus and the bridge, though (: They sounded really amazing there ~

The outfits weren't great, but I expect them to be better in the future (:

They all looked adorable and I can't wait to see their other performances ^^

Mmm I thought they were going to go mature/sexy with this concept (didn't Mnet say they were choosing BPBP because it represented their "new image" better? Was this a transition from fierce to cute?
-_-
) so I was a bit disappointed when I saw pink balloons and paws and... yeah. But still, the girls were all really pretty and Eunjung's hair was so so so adorable! And Boram's so cute hehe. And we got to hear Qri sing~!! She needs improvement but... she was adorable. (:

I thought vocally they were pretty strong. Maybe a little shaky at some parts? But I liked the performance.

Hopefully for their other other comebacks they wear the outfits they wore in the BPBP [19+] MV (:

Mmm I thought they were going to go mature/sexy with this concept (didn't Mnet say they were choosing BPBP because it represented their "new image" better? Was this a transition from fierce to cute? <3)

as vagabond has stated over and over again, they are multistylers. see how the two tracks have opposing image? :)

^I know they're multistylers lool I don't need to hear anyone say that to know it. :3

But from the two tracks From the Beginning was a more charming/sophisticated "feel" and BPBP was sexy. I just didn't understand how the stylist got pink outfits with paws after giving them leopard outfits for the MV. -shrugs- I wasn't bashing them; I was just saying that the MV was misleading and so I was disappointed when I saw the cuteness.

^WELL YOU SHOULDVE TOLD ME NOW IM GONNA EXPLODE 3 2 1 nah jk xD

well.. maybe im weird but..i liked it.. everyone's like.. disliking it T.T

But yeah if you watched live there wasnt even something special intro like "COMEBACK" blabla, it just went straight to the perf..

so im guessing it's Mnet's way to build up hype so that when they come to Mcountdown everything is grand <3 You wouldnt wanna give out the best outfit for the unprioritized performance right? BUT THATS MY GUESS XD