Diadem Forums

[09.12.04] T-ara's head are heavy

shining star`★

T-ara's head are heavy

200912051455411002_1.jpg

Idol group T-ara came to Jejudo taking a plane.

Their first studio album have just been released 'Absolute First Album' and the six-member of the group (SoYeon, Boram (real name Jeon Boram), Qri, JiYeon, Hyomin, Eunjung) spent 5 days at Jejudo for the filming of the special episode of MBC 'Music Core'

Starting from 4th December T-ara started to promote their first album 'Absolute first album' on KBS2 TV with the song "Bo Peep Bo Peep". 3Bo Peep Bo Peep" lyrics is about a boyfriend who soothe his anger, and a cute girl who did a cute dance. T-ara exceptional cute dance and image have gained the heart of many male fans.

T-ara will continue to promote 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' and 'Like the Beginning" on broadcasting.According to the ranting given on online chart like Mnet, Melon, Nate, Cyworld, 9,000 users commented and voted that "Like The Beginning" should be used as the main track.

"Their music, costumes, choreography, and all the other aspect and image of T-ara will take a 180 degrees turn." it have been said. "The main goal of this album was to show the other side of T-ara. Their broadcasting will show a different image of T-ara and they will be active for "Bo Peep Bo Pep".

Source:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912051455411002

Written by: park JunHyung

Translated by sarang!bang @diadem5

EDIT: I know the title isn't related to the article XD I just take the original article title ^^"

Edited by sarang!bang
Please remember to tag your topics!

wow! 5 days spent at jejudo? thats quite long. perf was absolutely cute!

before their performances, i thought bo peep bo peep would be a sexy concept.

hopefully though, like the beginning will have a more sexy or mature concept since the cute concept is...ehhh...>_>

cant wait to see their next performances!

The title is probably because of the picture they used, the girls being tired. When you're tired you get a feeling of a heavy head. In the picture, Jiyeon is too tired to hold her head up. Though I don't know why Newsen titled the article after the picture used and not the actual content of the article.

• 1 month later...