Diadem Forums

[09.12.10] T-Ara win Rookie Award at GDA

shining star`★

T-ARA 4MINUTES SHARE THE ROOKIES AWARD

image_readtop_2009_637714_126044219.jpg

T-Ara managed to win the Rookie award at the Golden Disk Award.

10th December at 7.00 PM, at the Golden Disk Award held at Seoul Olympic Park, two rookies groups won the Samsung sponsored award.

The award respectively goes 4minute who release the hits 'Hot Issue' and 'Muzik" and T-Ara who debut with "Lies" and receive a lot of popularity with the release of "TTL"

4minutes cried during their thank you speech "There is so much rookies groups, we worked extremely hard and we are so happy to receive this award."

T-ara thanked their families and their producers for their support, their management company said.

Source: http://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=637714

Translated by sarang!bang

"It seems 2ne1 were suppose to get this award but since they didn't attend the ceremony it goes to the girls. This explains why T-Ara didn't give a formal thank you speech."

LOL? wat kind of ceremony and award is this then? gives to whoever that attends? damn

So it means there wouldnt be any vid of T-ara receiving the award and saying thank u?

I watched GDA LIVE through streaming but only started watching during the part where 4min perf "Hot issue" and then T-ara's "Lies + Bo Beep", and I thought "oh shiat... I missed the receiving award part....." LOL

That's kind of... well.. too bad it wasn't officially supposed to be for them.

I'm thinking it was kind of that>> "Oh well, 2ne1 isn't here so, we'll just give it out to T-ara.. whatever. Let's just get this done." =.=?

maybe they (T-ara) felt bad receiving it..Because it wasn't suppose to be theirs? so it kind of meant that with all their efforts they wouldn't even have this award if 2ne1 was here... i wish they could have won it if 2ne1 assisting this ceremony.:c

Well it's still a good thing they got awarded, congratulations girls <3

like polymer said, a win is a win :'D

They truly deserve it :3

They worked to hard for this. d;-;b

"It seems 2ne1 were suppose to get this award but since they didn't attend the ceremony it goes to the girls. This explains why T-Ara didn't give a formal thank you speech."

I thought that 2ne1 will win because of all the hype before the show.. wow! i'm esctatic that T-ara won! wuhoo!! go girls!