Diadem Forums

[09.12.15] Bae Doo Na and T-ara's Jiyeon on set of God of Study (Pictures)

Jun

T-ara's Jiyeon took time to snap some selcas while on the set for an upcoming KBS drama, God of Study.

This drama also stars Yoo Seung Ho and although he's still a young boy, he says he is trying to show a masculine side of him in the drama. This is the second time Yoo Seung Ho and Jiyeon are working together since T-ara's Lies music video featured Yoo Seung Ho.

Bae Doo Na is also part of this stellar cast and it looks like her and Jiyeon have been getting close. Another actress named Go Ah Sung seems to be making friends with Jiyeon as well.

Jiyeon definitely looks natural and at her best in a school uniform. No wonder, she's only 16.

Jiyeon said on set, "Because of my hectic schedule, I don't get to go to school often. It's nice to be at school as part of the drama. I want to bring a good image as an actor to my fans so I'm working very hard. Please support me and God of Study."

Be sure to expect more on this drama when it airs in January of 2010.

cr:allkpop

20091215_jiyeon_main.jpg

20091215_yooseungho_cast.jpg

20091215_jiyeon_1.jpg

20091215_jiyeon_2.jpg

What do u think of Jiyeon's look in the drama?

The tied-up fringe look, errrh, I hope it is juz the look when they are waiting and not the actual hair style in the drama? cuz the fringe being tied-up looks very hmmm...not nice LOL

these are nice pics! the extensions look pretty on her. But im still waiting for one pic with both her and her man in one pic !!! ok that was redundant.

is it just me or alot of males minors/idols in korea have a piercing? o,O it looks nice but it's weird sometimes.

*ill edit your post lol some wrong stuff.

these are nice pics! the extensions look pretty on her. But im still waiting for one pic with both her and her man in one pic !!! ok that was redundant.

is it just me or alot of males minors/idols in korea have a piercing? o,O it looks nice but it's weird sometimes.

*ill edit your post lol some wrong stuff.

lol wats wrong with males minor having piercing? :)

during my secondary sch days, loads of males have piercing and even I had it too LOL, its kinda cool thing to do so haha, although u cant wear ear studs during sch, but u could do it after sch :)

lol wats wrong with males minor having piercing? :blink:

during my secondary sch days, loads of males have piercing and even I had it too LOL, its kinda cool thing to do so haha, although u cant wear ear studs during sch, but u could do it after sch :lol:

lolol yo na nothing's weird i guess im just a hypocrite. i have a piercing on my left ear.

it's just that in here it's very uncommon to see it, im just surprised majority of korean male teens less than 18 years of age already have it.

Ohh it seems like Jiyeon is going to play the role of Kobayashi Maki in the drama?

If the Korean version follows the Japanese version exactly, that is.

That will explain all her little girlish accessories - hairclip, ring, rose pink pen, etc.

On the other hand.. isn't she the main? So she would act the role acted by Nagasawa Masami?

Gosh I'm confused, haha.

I'll just wait till the drama air. :3

But im still waiting for one pic with both her and her man in one pic !!!

Sorry to cut your post, but that part you wrote was just too cute/awesome/love!!

Ohh it seems like Jiyeon is going to play the role of Kobayashi Maki in the drama?

If the Korean version follows the Japanese version exactly, that is.

That will explain all her little girlish accessories - hairclip, ring, rose pink pen, etc.

On the other hand.. isn't she the main? So she would act the role acted by Nagasawa Masami?

Gosh I'm confused, haha.

I'll just wait till the drama air. :3

I was confused about that as well. Since it's a remake it won't necessary follow the original story 100%. I do know for sure she won't be playing Maki-chan's role.

It has been said that she has the main role, it's also been said that she'll be Seungho's love interest, which just left me thinking that she'll be playing Gakki's role, but the minor story details might be different.

Nice pictures! She really look damn cute...

The drama is subbed right? :D

lol @ roti prata...yum yum...my favourite food xD

anywayz, yea should be subbed, but usually in Chinese though as the subbing groups in China are damn efficient (comes out 1 day ~24hr or sometimes less after Korea airing) :)

not sure for English subbing but it definitely takes much longer than Chinese 1...thats why I watch all drama movies in Chinese subs :P

• 2 weeks later...