Diadem Forums

[09.12.15] Park Soyeon is not just a stage name?

*YANiPOPO*

Soyeon of T-ara revealed that she is trying to get her real name changed. Her stage name is Soyeon but it actually isn't just a stage name.

Soyeon said, "On my identification, my name is Park In Jung. But I am trying to change my name officially. Ever since I was a little girl, people called me Soyeon. Everyone who knows me now calls me Soyeon as well."

I think I like Soyeon better than In Jung as well but if Soyeon was her childhood nickname, where did it come from? I mean, Soyeon and In Jung sound nothing alike.

cr:allkpop

~~~~~~

as ive said before, Injung doesnt sound as bad as Mir's real name. lol but Soyeon is much nicer. :)

perhaps it has something to do with the meaning of the name rather than the sound. like...what does "so yeon" mean?

Looked in my dictionary but couldn't find "so yeon"..

Anyway, I'd prefer both names.. it doesn't really matter, what matters are her personality and vocal abilities..

Haha, it's really weird that her childhood friends called her Soyeon instead of Injung,when it doesn't even sound close to each other :D.

And i guess most people are already used to calling her Soyeon. I originally thought her real name was Soyeon too :).

Hope she's successful in changing her name! :)

park in jung? i think it is a cool name....

in jung + eun jung = jung sisters!!!!

soyeon + jiyeon = yeon sisters!!!

i don't understand why she must changing her real name too, since hyomin and qri is a stage name too.

i don't think changing the name given by parents is a good idea...