Diadem Forums

"bygones be forgotten" -hwayoung's posts on twitter about t-ara's comeback

bubblesGO

just a month ago a bullying controversy arose from t-ara members over their previous maknae and member RYU HWAYOUNG many fake accounts and speculations arose within a month making t-ara to suffer, seoul concert to be cancelled and some activities. fans and people were looking for someone to blame, some went to hwayoung's side some went to t-ara's side and some decided to put the blame to their CEO Kim Kwang Soo, both parties remain silent until their leader soyeon opened her mouth clearly speak up and confirmed that a misunderstanding between them happened. still, everyone's looking for explaination.

T-ara's fans compressed and decided to strengthen their support to t-ara. last sept,6 is t-ara's comeback stage on Mcountdown! for their song SEXY LOVE which top some charts.

many of fans claim their support by cheering a loud fan chants but their ex-member, previous maknae who's about to do the rap part and performed on stage with them stayed at home and cheered for her unnies. this is some of hwayoung's tweet.

(i am sorry if the translation is not complete or some are incorrect)

"

does not disappoint the expectations of fans,without culling hard i'll have to wait a little

um, could you please expect a more grown up look with a new look ^_^ today's t-ara's comeback please cheer a lot"

another post that is posted last august 27.

"Bygones be forgotten, but also eat and musical partner have lived happy days because of back with a smile on my face now cheering for each other and want to get along. Tiara much love and save haejusigo gave to this case, so you find a lot of inconvenience and worry of burdening sorry."

another on august 27.

"

I feel sad when I read the news about Eunjung unnie has been replaced from her drama. Yes, during last month concert the member are having the conflict and differences opinion in the group

but I don't get it why netizen twisted the story into bullying issue and spread the false rumor. It did a big damage to me and T-ara, we are having really really hard time of this. I am really upset and hurt by this distorted false rumor.

"

I will never forget the memories of being happy together as T-ara member, I hope everything will be wash away and we can finally put our smile on our faces. Lets us all hwaiting! Last I would love to say thanks for showing me and T-ara support and love, this incident has been giving you guys a big trouble and I am sorry to let you guys down and worry, I am sorry.

Cr: MyT-ara"

i've been waiting for hwayoung to clear up her mess and defend t-ara. and now that she did there's no reason on hating her. as well as to t-ara. the issue must stop since the both parties are now okay and just waiting for the perfect time to be together.

let's both give them our loud fan chants, a support for our fierce rapper hwayoung and for the sexy remaining 7 girls that we truly love. T-ARA :wub: spread love unnies!